PANERAI BUCHERER BLUE SPECIAL EDITION

koimaster
Founder

PANERAI BUCHERER BLUE SPECIAL EDITION

Post by koimaster » November 27th 2020, 8:07pm

The success story of timepieces launched by Bucherer BLUE and Panerai now finds a new chapter with the Panerai Luminor GMT Bucherer BLUE special edition.

This close collaboration is the celebration of a true Panerai icon. In fact, it is the celebration of the one of the most iconic creations of Panerai and the perfect occasion to debute with Bucherer iconic blue in a Panerai dial to celebrate this longlasting partnership.

The elaborate functionality of the Luminor collection fuses with Italian design genius to create a sports watch with additional unique blue details such as the rubberized crown in electric blue and blue stitching on the watch strap.

The Panerai Luminor GMT Bucherer BLUE is limited to 288 pieces, available exclusively at Bucherer.

https://www.europastar.com/time-keeper/ ... ition.html

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: PANERAI BUCHERER BLUE SPECIAL EDITION

Post by biglove » November 28th 2020, 3:57pm

And they will sell like hotcakes. Panerai is the rich man's watch brand to hoard.

Have seen collections with a dozen or more of what, to me, all look like the same damned watch.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat

Return to “Officine Panerai”