PANERAI LUMINOR MARINA SPECCHIO

koimaster
Founder

PANERAI LUMINOR MARINA SPECCHIO

Post by koimaster » August 15th 2020, 2:23pm

One of the perils of being a watch collector is parting with a cherished timepiece only to regret it later. A few years ago, I spotted a must-have timepiece but lacked the necessary cash to pay for it in full, so I hastily parted with my Panerai Luminor Marina PAM 091. I cannot remember the identity of the must-have watch, but I have never forgotten the PAM 091.
My Panerai Luminor Marina PAM 091 was housed in a 44mm titanium case, featured a brushed grey dial and incorporated an automatic movement. However, most notably it was endowed with the most amazing bracelet. It was formed of steel and titanium and featured semi-circular links sat atop rectangular links. The semi-circular links echoed the styling of the crown protection bridge.
The bracelet felt so tough, it looked capable of post-apocalyptic survival. Conversely, it had a softer side, gently caressing the skin when worn. Its construction was incredibly complex, comprising numerous components. It remains one of the best bracelets I have ever seen.

https://www.escapementmagazine.com/arti ... 1316.html/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “Officine Panerai”