Vintage Omega Watches

koimaster
Founder

Vintage Omega Watches

Post by koimaster » May 9th 2021, 6:05pm

Just recently, I wrote why I love Omega watches so much. I received many wonderful responses, including a lot of questions about vintage Omega watches. This led me to the idea of creating an overview of the 10 vintage Omega watches I like best.

It is not easy, to come up with an overview of just 10 vintage Omega watches that are my absolute favorites. It sounds easy and I could just mention 10 Speedmaster references, but we’ve published an overview of my favorite Speedmasters before. And, not many people are aware, but I also collect Constellations and have a weak spot for some other (vintage) Omega watches as well. So I tried to come up with a nicely balanced overview of 10 vintage Omega watches I truly like (or own, or want to own).

Top 10 Vintage Omega Watches
The watches in this list of 10 vintage Omega watches perhaps do not always compute, as you will find a mix of dress watches and sports watches. But what can I say? I love both and have a soft spot for the Constellation and Centenary watches. And that soft spot extends beyond the more obvious choices, such as the 1950s and 1960s pie-pan Constellations. I also adore the Manhattan and even later variations.

https://www.fratellowatches.com/rjs-top ... a-watches/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “Omega”