THIÉBAUT BENTZ OF MAURICE LACROIX

koimaster
Founder

THIÉBAUT BENTZ OF MAURICE LACROIX

Post by koimaster » May 23rd 2020, 8:58am

Avid followers of watch trends will have noticed that Maurice Lacroix is on a roll. The Swiss brand has been enjoying the sweet taste of success ever since it launched its suitably named AIKON model back in 2016.
Having witnessed the popularity of the model, the Maison has continuously enlarged the AIKON collection and today it encompasses a broad array of models, some of which are incredibly innovative e.g. the AIKON Mercury.
However, despite the commercial success of the AIKON, the Swiss firm has not abandoned its other collections. In particular, the Masterpiece collection, the finest expression of Maurice Lacroix ownership, continues to grow in size. Recently, the luxury firm unveiled the Masterpiece Embrace, the first Masterpiece model for ladies, pairing Swiss craftsmanship with overtly feminine aesthetics.

https://www.escapementmagazine.com/arti ... roix.html/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: THIÉBAUT BENTZ OF MAURICE LACROIX

Post by TemerityB » May 24th 2020, 3:35pm

ML's higher end stuff ranks with anybody's - I mean, anybody's - usually at a fraction of the cost. I don't care about resale depreciation or brand recognition in the U.S.; it's just great stuff by any standard.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » May 25th 2020, 11:50am

TemerityB wrote:
May 24th 2020, 3:35pm
ML's higher end stuff ranks with anybody's - I mean, anybody's - usually at a fraction of the cost. I don't care about resale depreciation or brand recognition in the U.S.; it's just great stuff by any standard.
Indeed!

In house movements, as the term has evolved, collaborative efforts with, AIR, MIT, to make the square gears model, they may be the only ones left who still make their own cases unless the ownership lopped off that division which I read somewhere may have been under consideration. IDK what, if anything, ever happened- don't see any news.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » May 26th 2020, 2:51pm

3Flushes wrote:
May 25th 2020, 11:50am
TemerityB wrote:
May 24th 2020, 3:35pm
Indeed!

In house movements, as the term has evolved, collaborative efforts with, AIR, MIT, to make the square gears model, they may be the only ones left who still make their own cases unless the ownership lopped off that division which I read somewhere may have been under consideration. IDK what, if anything, ever happened- don't see any news.
I think they still do their own casework. I was talking to an ML rep last fall, and as they love to do, went down the list of what the brand offers. I think that one SOME models, it's in-house cases, as you stated.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Maurice Lacroix”