How To Smoke A Cigar

Cigars, Cigarettes, Tiparillos & Weed
Post Reply
User avatar
koimaster (Online)
Founder
Posts: 45804
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

How To Smoke A Cigar

Post by koimaster » March 7th 2022, 11:15am

Smoking a cigar can be a scary and intimidating experience. Whether you’re a newcomer or enthusiast, you’ll soon realise that there are certain mistakes that can be made, which can lessen the experience.

No matter your level of experience with cigars, you’ll always be surprised about obscure rules and etiquette. In fact, it can be quite oppressive in some circles and it’s easy to be frowned upon by doing something others consider as poor taste.

However, in this guide you will learn how to smoke a cigar properly and comfortably without any pretence. Our easy 10-step tutorial will pave the way to stress-free cigar smoking so you can concentrate on your enjoyment.


https://bespokeunit.com/cigars/smoking/
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 9227
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: How To Smoke A Cigar

Post by jason_recliner » March 7th 2022, 11:29pm

smellody wrote:
March 7th 2022, 7:32pm
jason_recliner wrote:
March 7th 2022, 5:12pm
Most important step. Check your broadband connection before you start. No woman is going to want to touch you once you start sucking down one of those.
You would be surprised.
Nup. Smoking is disgusting (from an ex-smoker). It makes people stink and taste awful.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 33755
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: How To Smoke A Cigar

Post by conjurer » March 8th 2022, 12:47am

jason_recliner wrote:
March 7th 2022, 11:29pm
smellody wrote:
March 7th 2022, 7:32pm
jason_recliner wrote:
March 7th 2022, 5:12pm
Most important step. Check your broadband connection before you start. No woman is going to want to touch you once you start sucking down one of those.
You would be surprised.
Nup. Smoking is disgusting (from an ex-smoker). It makes people stink and taste awful.
Just so. However, the best way to smoke a cigar is totally without pretention. You bite off the end, fire it up with a Zippo or a Bic, Then you puff on it and enjoy it, no matter who is around you. If you own a yacht, or a private jet, believe me, you'll end up getting your knob sucked.
User avatar
MAX
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 1561
Joined: May 23rd 2013, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Too Far South, Floriduh
Contact:

Re: How To Smoke A Cigar

Post by MAX » March 8th 2022, 5:21am

[Thought I posted this yesterday.]

Why would I ever want to?
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
User avatar
jason_recliner
ASSHAT
Posts: 9227
Joined: September 17th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: How To Smoke A Cigar

Post by jason_recliner » March 8th 2022, 6:38am

conjurer wrote:
March 8th 2022, 12:47am
jason_recliner wrote:
March 7th 2022, 11:29pm
smellody wrote:
March 7th 2022, 7:32pm
jason_recliner wrote:
March 7th 2022, 5:12pm
Most important step. Check your broadband connection before you start. No woman is going to want to touch you once you start sucking down one of those.
You would be surprised.
Nup. Smoking is disgusting (from an ex-smoker). It makes people stink and taste awful.
Just so. However, the best way to smoke a cigar is totally without pretention. You bite off the end, fire it up with a Zippo or a Bic, Then you puff on it and enjoy it, no matter who is around you. If you own a yacht, or a private jet, believe me, you'll end up getting your knob sucked.
Yes, if you own a (big) yacht or jet you stand a very good chance of having your dick sucked by a whore. I don't think The Odorous Unit is aimed at yacht- and jet-owning oligarchs. In which case the typical readership would do well to refrain from smoking, IMO.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
User avatar
MAX
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 1561
Joined: May 23rd 2013, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Too Far South, Floriduh
Contact:

Re: How To Smoke A Cigar

Post by MAX » March 8th 2022, 9:45am


Then you puff on it and enjoy it, no matter who is around you. If you own a yacht, or a private jet, believe me, you'll end up getting your knob sucked.
Seems to me most girls would rather polish your knob that kiss a cigar smelling and tasting mouth but what do I know? I never smoked and so got both.
NRPI here.

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”
User avatar
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 10436
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: How To Smoke A Cigar

Post by 3Flushes » March 9th 2022, 1:45am

MAX wrote:
March 8th 2022, 9:45am

Then you puff on it and enjoy it, no matter who is around you. If you own a yacht, or a private jet, believe me, you'll end up getting your knob sucked.
Seems to me most girls would rather polish your knob that kiss a cigar smelling and tasting mouth but what do I know? I never smoked and so got both.
That's what Tic-Tacs are for FFS.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2022 3flushes Media.^^^
User avatar
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 9127
Joined: August 31st 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: How To Smoke A Cigar

Post by Falstaff » March 15th 2022, 7:28am

Foo. As Kipling opined - "A woman is just a woman, but a good cigar is a smoke!" - and after all, knob jobs are a dime a dozen. Further, it has been shown - at least anecdotally - that, in high-end properties for sale, the lingering odor of a fine cigar in the library, billiard room or gentleman's lounge increases the sale value substantially. I absolutely enjoy the whole ritual of cigar smoking - making a my choice from my humidor (holds 30 boxes), cutting the tip with my Tiffany "Atlas" sterling cigar cutter, holding the flame of my Dunhill "Unique" cigar lighter at just the right distance from the cigar tip and drawing in that first acrid puff, knowing it will shortly settle into lovely, spice box richness. I particularly like the way the ash stays on the cigar until I'm ready to tap it off and I like the fact that it requires me to set aside at least 45 minutes to an hour to enjoy it. That said, I believe I'll go down to the sun room with my coffee and enjoy one of the Partagas Serie "D" No. 4s (Cubano) I just received. I like cigars.
Dies mei sicut umbra declinaverunt
User avatar
kevco
Master of Time
Posts: 1631
Joined: June 15th 2011, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Tulsa OK
Contact:

Re: How To Smoke A Cigar

Post by kevco » March 16th 2022, 7:57am

Currently I am toking on Judge Wright Churchill's (J.C. Newman)

Their slogan is funny.
"A fair trial will give a verdict in favor of this cigar."
sle_cigar-industry_017_01.jpg
Actually they are damned good.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply

Return to “The Smoke Shop”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest