- Posts: 44452
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
There’s nothing quite as distinctive — and, in some cases, as polarizing — in the arena of vintage-style timepieces as a really period-accurate replica pilot’s watch, and Longines — whose century-plus timepiece archives have yielded an expansive and increasingly popular collection of Heritage models — has taken the style to a new level with the Avigation Watch Type A7 1935, a re-edition of a watch that debuted in that model name’s suffix year and which was worn by U.S. Army pilots in the years leading up to World War II.
https://www.watchtime.com/featured/borr ... 728bd6f117
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- ASSHAT & Master of Time
- Posts: 9525
- Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
- Facebook ID: 0
^^^Copyright 2020 3flushes Media.
- Posts: 8355
- Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
I'm holding out for the A-8 model........
1) If the vaccines are effective, why do the vaccinated need to be protected from the unvaccinated?
2) If the vaccines are not effective, then why should the unvaccinated get one?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest