the Longines Legend in black

koimaster
Founder

the Longines Legend in black

Post by koimaster » April 9th 2019, 9:05am

The Longines Legend Diver Watch, a reimagined version of a diving watch from the 1960s, had a dramatic reintroduction in 2017, care of the Milanese bracelet addition — perhaps the best strap hack of the year, period — and now it’s going to set pulses racing even faster with a new version in black PVD.

Vital statistics

Apart from the PVD, the Legend Diver remains true to the bold styling that made the original timepiece something of an icon in the Longines canon. It houses Longines’ L888 caliber. In terms of design, the lines of the original watch have been preserved, including the boxed glass (but in sapphire crystal) and the bidirectional internal turning diving bezel.

https://timeandtidewatches.com/midnight ... end-black/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: the Longines Legend in black

Post by TemerityB » April 9th 2019, 7:35pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:I love the looks of the Legend Diver, but this PVD version sucks cock.

I don't hate it as much as you do, but I'd pick the version Longines issued three years ago. It didn't need any "updates."
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: the Longines Legend in black

Post by 3Flushes » April 9th 2019, 8:04pm

TemerityB wrote:
MKTheVintageBloke wrote:I love the looks of the Legend Diver, but this PVD version sucks cock.

I don't hate it as much as you do, but I'd pick the version Longines issued three years ago. It didn't need any "updates."

Some things just don't need improving.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.

Return to “The Longines Forum”