Baume & Mercier Is rising

koimaster
Founder

Baume & Mercier Is rising

Post by koimaster » May 17th 2020, 10:33am

After years of middling it, Baume & Mercier novelties are peaking, and people should be reconsidering

Baume & Mercier’s collection of timepieces has been on a discernible upward trajectory for some time now – after years lost in the woods with middling collections and co-brands, the Geneva outfit is quietly making waves. And 2020 looks like it’s going to be another level again, with B&M layering up their sensational Baumatic model with a host of poetic, aesthetically pleasing complications.

In addition, we have a new version of the Art Deco-inspired Hampton collection in a manly rectangular case, with lots of considered details. We’ve had a look at all the new models, and picked the ones we think will be the biggest hits with you, the enthusiasts.

https://timeandtidewatches.com/baume-me ... -releases/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Baume & Mercier Is rising

Post by TemerityB » May 17th 2020, 3:12pm

I couldn't have been more surprised when I got a chance to handle some of the "Baumatic" models and they weren't half bad. Let's hear it for them silicon escapements, I guess.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Baume & Mercier”