Incoming

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Incoming

Post by TemerityB » November 8th 2019, 7:28pm

You're right.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
tiktok (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Post by tiktok » November 8th 2019, 8:01pm

Minty, gold, pop, primero... hmmm, ticks f'ing boxes there. Enjoy.
"Obsessed by a fairy tale, we spend our lives searching for a magic door and a lost kingdom of peace."
Eugene O'Neill.
robatsu
Master of Time

Post by robatsu » November 9th 2019, 12:40am

svaglic wrote:
November 8th 2019, 7:44pm
Is this the one you asked for help in finding a couple of years ago?
It sure is nice.
I had a photothread where I encountered a circa 2010 steel edition in Osaka. Absolutely dug the form factor, tonneau case, clean buttons

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=36197&p=431688&hili ... su#p431688

Folllowing that, I found out that they had done gold reissues too, but only rose gold.

Then you find out about all this el prima donna stuff, all the vintage OG chewy goodness of that, and inside baseball under Movado marque, ironically given their rep now, compared to a short-fingered vulgarian's Zenith El Primero

Sorry, just kidding about Zenith.

Anyhow, really coolio. Fills some other buckets, like gold watch. Size is 37, 38 on a good day. seems impossibly small for a chrono, OTOH, almost sounds tux-worthy

There is a gold faced version too. I dunno about that one, although the reverse panda gold case ones give the regular panda ones a run for their money.

Something about black dials and gold cases is just cool.

Anyhow, this is a fun one, at least from pics.

Return to “Movado”