Pre-Owned Section On Invicta Website

A place for forum darlings and such.
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Pre-Owned Section On Invicta Website

Post by TemerityB » November 16th 2020, 2:06pm

I can't imagine how nice pre-owned Invictas are. Anyway - there are "sales" at this official site for pre-owned Glycine and Technomarine as well.

https://invictastores.com/assortments/pre-owned
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Re: Pre-Owned Section On Invicta Website

Post by biglove » November 16th 2020, 8:21pm

One of these days I am going to get me a used Hydromaxmaxmax and get my MAPP torch after it. When I do, I will definitely post the video.
"When things are at their darkest, pal, it's a brave man that can kick back and party." - Lt. Tuck Pendleton, Innerspace
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » November 17th 2020, 1:01am

https://www.forachilles.com/products/fa ... =111589173

And this might be their new incognito watch. Paper dial and all.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » November 18th 2020, 8:53am

conjurer wrote:
November 16th 2020, 8:30pm
That's like buying a Barcalounger from a really smelly fat guy with rampant IBS.
:lol:

...and off a truck in a parking lot.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » November 18th 2020, 12:23pm

The resourcefulness of this freakin' Lalo in continuing to find ways to keep up the appearances of being a real brand is truly remarkable, although, I 'spose having the clientele who would trade a watch back to the manufacturer for bupkis doesn't hurt any. Invicta's a real brand as much as Pinocchio's a real boy, and with all of their lies and tresspasses as biographied, catalogued, and archived here.

Not with a ten foot pole, as they say, for me, but there are members here who have some of the classics and like them- to each their own. Watchlords members know the dealio and do what they do discerningly, buying what's worth buying, with both eyes open. And that's just what we've always told everyone else to do. The uhh 'practice what ya preach, by golly' I think they still call it.

But people in general do seem to like the product enough to keep the IWG pluggin' along, and Invicta doesn't seem to have scuffed up Glycine any. I guess if one is so inclined in their mind to buy an Invicta, the price one pays at COSTCO and the like is pretty close to what they are worth despite that we know there is far better to be had for the same or less money. But if people know what's what and take the plunge anyway, whatayagonnado?

I sure as hell can't figure it out.
Last edited by 3Flushes on November 18th 2020, 12:57pm, edited 1 time in total.
Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 18th 2020, 12:51pm

3Flushes wrote:
November 18th 2020, 12:23pm
The resourcefulness of this freakin' Lalo in continuing to find ways to keep up the appearances of being a real brand is truly remarkable, although, I 'spose having the clientele who would trade a watch back to the manufacturer for bupkis doesn't hurt any. Invicta's a real brand as much as Pinocchio's a real boy, with all of the issues. Not with a ten foot pole, as they say, for me, but there are members here who have some of the classics and like them- to each his own. And Watchlords members know the dealio and do what they do discerningly, with both eyes open.

But people in general do seem to like them enough to keep the IWG pluggin' along, and Invicta doesn't seem to have scuffed up Glycine any. I guess if one is so inclined in their mind to buy an Invicta, the price one pays at COSTCO and the like is pretty close to what they are worth despite that we know there is far better to be had for the same or less money.

I sure as fuck can't figure it out.
How does Pinocchio fuck? He gets a girl to sit on his face as he tells lies.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » November 19th 2020, 6:37pm

DocKlock wrote:
November 19th 2020, 6:47am
But they are "professionally inspected".
Whatever that is to mean.
In this case, it means that Invicta Lyin' eyeballs the pallet of returns before some warehouse grunt slaps a new mail sticker on 'em (and a sticker that says PREE OWNED) so they can be sold to the next sucker, while Rebecca gets a new assistant for the Christmas rush.

Return to “Glycine”