Youtube talking heads
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Haurex Watches Shop NBC Event

Post by TemerityB » March 4th 2020, 2:57pm

foghorn wrote:
March 4th 2020, 11:08am
I can't stand to watch the whole thing but , back in his prime,Temple might have been more full of shit than Skelton.
I'd call it a draw, the shilling equivalent of Frank Williams versus Tony Altimore.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » March 4th 2020, 3:03pm

TemerityB wrote:
March 4th 2020, 2:57pm
foghorn wrote:
I can't stand to watch the whole thing but , back in his prime,Temple might have been more full of shit than Skelton.
I'd call it a draw, the shilling equivalent of Frank Williams versus Tony Altimore.

I'll take Altimore anyday. Williams was the ultimate hack jobber.. At least Altimore was 1/2 of the Sicilians with Lou Albano. (before his promotion to Captain)
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » March 4th 2020, 3:48pm

foghorn wrote:
March 4th 2020, 3:03pm
TemerityB wrote:
March 4th 2020, 2:57pm
foghorn wrote:

I'll take Altimore anyday. Williams was the ultimate hack jobber.. At least Altimore was 1/2 of the Sicilians with Lou Albano. (before his promotion to Captain)
Yeah ...but I actually saw that match as an opener in 1982. Altimore looked like he was 70. That's art, man.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “The No Spin Zone”