Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Youtube "experts" and Annoying Trolls
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by biglove » October 13th 2020, 3:47pm

God, please let the Navy prosecute that nutjob, and soon. 2020 needs a good ending.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 14th 2020, 6:33am

codguy wrote:
October 14th 2020, 4:51am
IMHO,a service members DD214's shouldn't be tossed around the WWW, redacted or not..... regardless of motivation.

ymmv
^^^^^^^^^^
That
Nuvolari wrote:
October 15th 2020, 8:59am
I reluctantly agree with Cods premise of decency...
At one time the admin at techtime KenC posted the DD-214 of a guy who had made many claims over the years related to his time in the service. It caused quite a bit an uproar and he also listed records that he got which showed medications the guy took. The guy who did that caused more issues than he solved. I am not going to post a link to the topic there although I note he has redacted almost all of the DD-214 at this point. Most of us know who I am talking about and I am not going to explain any further. Jingles served in the Navy and was in fact an officer although not an aviator. I do not know why he has decided that a regular but mediocre career was not enough so he invented the brave aviator.

Many believed him here at this forum with the exception of only a few of us. At watchfreeks he tried to join but that did not work out when some asshole asked him in his intro thread if he was a naval aviator. At wit he had a lot of people fooled, not so much anymore. Some fall for his act there but a lot more I think ignore him. Roadwarrior, Steve Fore, surelyouknow all know he is a fake. I believe there are others as well who know by this time.

We are talking about a guy who whines like a little spoiled brat, someone who has decided in his mind that he is better than everyone else. He is never at fault and has spun a web of lies about why he was banned here which include I spied on his, others spied on him, I read his Private Messages (I cannot do that), for talking about his military service anon. For someone who claims he hates the members here and in particular his "stalker", he really has this forum living rent free in his head.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » October 15th 2020, 6:04pm

As I am not military, why is posting a redacted DD-214 such a faux pas? Seriously, isn't someone's service record accessible by those with the desire to look into it?

Not being an ass, I just don't understand?
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » October 15th 2020, 7:14pm

As your official confirmation of honorable discharge it is a deeply personally-identifying document that shows rank, promotions, special honors, time of entering service, duration of time served, any disciplinary actions, and service-related disabilities.

The most mundane thing about it is probably the veteran’s social security number... and sharing that ain’t cool either.
Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers...
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Post by svaglic » October 16th 2020, 7:06am

I like the fact that the Kickstarter COURG watch was supposed to be passed around BDWF, like what foggy did with one of his watches here.
At the end it would be auctioned off and the money put in the donation of BDWF or Watchlords.

Mort never sent the watch back to me or donated any money.

He kept the watch so he owes WL money, I think it’s funny.
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » January 2nd 2021, 12:31pm

svaglic wrote:
October 6th 2019, 7:50pm
Dude, if you see a jingles or Mort post and you open it, leave out the battle zone, you should be smart enough to know. Sorry if we gave you too much credit. Our bad,

1946-2006

Masshole

Post by Masshole » April 21st 2021, 5:33am

koimaster wrote:
September 19th 2020, 11:08pm
misterjingles
Tyme Twister

Howdy rat back atcha, pahdnuh!! Willkommen! Bienvenue! Welcome! Pull up uh char 'n have yourself uh SEAT, muh'man!! Welcome to WIT, the friendliest, most-knowledgeable and truly laid back watch organization operating on the interwebz these days. And that's not entirely just me being proud and braggin' about my happy horological home here, a web spot I'm very fond of referring to as "a safe, well-lighted place" to get acquainted with others who enjoy this same wonderful [and sometimes crazy-making!] hobby of ours. And it truly IS a home to those of us who've been out there and seen some of the bat$#*% crazy people operating horological sites. But I digress a bit here; time to get back on track, gosh-dangit to H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks!!

We are blessed with an Administrator who is NOT a mental patient who truly believes that his dad played Monopoly with Charles De Gaulle during the war; he doesn't read our personal messages, and above all else, doesn't stalk members whom he believes have lied about their backgrounds / personal histories. Our man Steve is very friendly, approachable and fair, and he doesn't have an axe to grind. This approachability and fairness has also been passed down to our moderators here, and they make it a point to keep as much of a laissez faire attitude as possible during our day-to-day operations, and sew fourth. And when they DO have to tell you that you've SKA-REWWWED UP AGAIN, by GUM!, they keep it very low-key and discreet, not to mention friendly and understanding...they're just the best.

As for the rest of us mere mortals here, we have a membership that has also taken a cue from Steve and the moderators -- sounds like a great 80's band name... Hmmm, yeah; I could see that: Sunday-SUNDAY-SUNDAY!! It's STEVE & the MODERATORS at the Anaheim Duck Pond! [a second voice comes in, even louder than the first one] That's RIGHT, SOCAL: Steve & the Moderators!! ANAHEIMMMMM DUCK POND, YEAHHHH!! um, okay...guess I digressed again there...gosh dang it!! (Um, sorry about the colorful language there, too...)

ANYhow, the main rule -- and truly a custom, here at WIT! -- is mutual respect and respect for each others' watch choices. Look, if you happen to like a certain brand sooooooo much that you go out and buy like 789 of them, then you're obviously deranged, or something, but HEY! We respect a person's right to DO things like this, even if we DO want to label that person as a menace to society and send his lard-laden backside off to Camarillo State Hospital...um, yeah. OH. Wuzzat? Huh? Oh, NO! No, no, no, NO! I am NOT referring to someone who's a member here; I'm just taking some journalistic liberties with my character examples; I mean -- Yecch!! -- there just couldn't be ANYone THAT bonkerooni out there! Uh-uh, no WAY! Ah, but if there WERE, we'd treat that person with the respect and dignity they deserve...REALLY. We just don't do personal attacks here and then dismiss them as mere "free speech." And we do NOT judge you for the selections you've put into the 'ol watcheroo collezioni! Lastly, there are NO #$^%@& cliques at WIT!! There are no special groups of secret clubs or double-agents-spying-on-other-watch-websites, dammit!! And while it may sound like I'm kidding or even being ironic, I'm truly not; we genuinely DO have a marvelous group of very friendly, approachable peeps here, and it's always something to look forward to when I sit down and log in.

So, AGAIN, welcome to Wondrous WIT Watch on the World Wide Web!! Please allow me to extend to you a laurel and hardy handshake!! Hop in, post some more watch pix, and above ALL, HAVE SOME FUN, mon ami!! We are very glad you've chosen us!

PS -- Nice Raven, BTW!! :dance2:
DBCDCA69-B69A-4BD2-BDCA-DFBD5BB5D591.gif
I’m seeing a pattern with these guys.
Seems to me that every time they get bagged puking bull shit, and you call them out on it, they turn around and whine like school girl.

I’ve never been in the military but my Father was. I would never lie and say I was. I get equally annoyed when I hear people making that shit up.

Seems he went off on a rant knowing you guys would see it, but never had the ball sack to just say It to you. Unless of course I missed it somewhere. He seemed to be talking about more than one person too

What a fucking pantywaist!
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » April 21st 2021, 6:50am

Masshole wrote:
April 21st 2021, 5:33am
Just be glad you didn't have to put up with his juvenile talk on a daily basis here.

A quick forum search for Mortuus Fakeuus in the watch review section will give you a taste.............
but do us a huge favor and do not post in any of them. Many of us want this clown guy to remain irrelevant.

Masshole

Post by Masshole » April 21st 2021, 7:24am

svaglic wrote:
April 21st 2021, 7:16am
OK Masshole. You’re a new guy here, so I ask you. What would you do if, when you joined here, you got this welcome from a member here in your intro thread?
This is the type of welcomes he gives new members who join WIT.
Honestly I’d leave. Just reading that would tell me you screwed up bad and you’re trying to defend yourself in a different place, with someone brand new. I would feel disrespected

I read through a good amount of threads here before I joined. Even though that wasn’t a thought, I have more respect (as I pointed out earlier) for people that will tell me to go fuck myself to my face.

I’m also realizing that the ones that call you guys haters, are actually the haters themselves. Oh the damn irony
Masshole

Post by Masshole » April 21st 2021, 11:07am

codguy wrote:
April 21st 2021, 6:50am
Masshole wrote:
April 21st 2021, 5:33am
Just be glad you didn't have to put up with his juvenile talk on a daily basis here.

A quick forum search for Mortuus Fakeuus in the watch review section will give you a taste.............
but do us a huge favor and do not post in any of them. Many of us want this clown guy to remain irrelevant.
Just so I understand, mrjingles at wit, was once mortuus here?
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » April 21st 2021, 11:58am

The threads at bdwf referring to the watch that was stolen.

https://bestdamnwatchforum.com/viewtopi ... 867#p22867

https://bestdamnwatchforum.com/viewtopi ... URG#p16745

The https://bestdamnwatchforum.com/viewtopi ... URG#p16723

^^^^^

Now he also has a vacation home in big bear lake where the average price for a small cabin is over $1,000,000.

And for the new folks asking about jingles, his story of lies is below.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=46751

1946-2006

Masshole

Post by Masshole » April 21st 2021, 12:48pm

koimaster wrote:
April 21st 2021, 11:58am
The threads at bdwf referring to the watch that was stolen.

https://bestdamnwatchforum.com/viewtopi ... 867#p22867

https://bestdamnwatchforum.com/viewtopi ... URG#p16745

The https://bestdamnwatchforum.com/viewtopi ... URG#p16723

^^^^^

Now he also has a vacation home in big bear lake where the average price for a small cabin is over $1,000,000.

And for the new folks asking about jingles, his story of lies is below.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=46751
Wow. Let me guess.....he never posted the 2 Purple Hearts he claims to have?

Return to “Talking Heads & Internet Trolls”