Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Youtube "experts" and Annoying Trolls
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by conjurer » September 21st 2020, 7:48pm

koimaster wrote:
September 21st 2020, 2:45pm
“Bad doggie!” I heard Alison scream over the sound of the rotating helicopter blades. “Get the fuck up, you bad doggie!”

Wilsie just lay there and looked up into the sky, making no motion to get up. Somewhere along the line one of the earpieces of his glasses had gotten lost, and now they laid crookedly across his face, making him look even more pitiful than I’d ever seen just about anyone look before.

“I said get the fuck up, you bad fucking doggie!” Alison screamed, this time louder and more hysterically. “NOW, you motherfucker!”

Wilsie stayed where he was and continued to ignore his ‘mistress.’

And that’s when it happened, and it happened fast.

Alison reached down toward her other ‘doggy’ and grabbed the narrow end of the of the wooden mandrel protruding from his ass, literally ripped it out – causing Skelly to scream in a manner normally reserved for pigs being slaughtered – and began to beat Wilsie with the heavy end, including the feces-laden handle that had been in Jumbloat’s bunghole.

Wilsie was as surprised as everyone else up on that roof, and tried to roll away from Alison’s savage attack, but this only made her more angry, and she swung the thick, heavy end of the mandrel like it weighed nothing, hitting him repeatedly about his head and chest. His glasses literally exploded against the bridge of his nose and forehead, spattering his hairless pate with fresh blood and half-dried shit from the filthy handle. He tried to rise, only to have the heavy club crash down between his pale shoulder blades, driving him back down into the hard little roof pebbles that began to stick to him as he bled more freely.

He made one more desperate attempt to stand, getting up on his knees, and that was when Alison threw an undercut swing that smashed into his rubber-clad scrotum and caused his testicles to shatter in much the same way a meatball might be shattered by a big league ballplayer hitting it with a bat. The only difference was that the thick, rubber genitalia pocket didn’t offer any real protection from the blow, but it did keep them from flying apart

Posted by Mort, who never uses profanity, 4 April, 2014, in Skip Connelly's Cri de Coeur.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=25039&hilit=skip+c ... &start=100

I'm glad that he's found a friendly, well-lit corner of the interwebz to feel superior in.
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Nuvolari » September 21st 2020, 8:20pm

That is some seriously terrible and disturbingly disgusting scatalogically oriented violent imagery that is certainly closer to his genuine personality than the awe-shucks-I-ain’t-much-for-big-city-watches-and-such facade he perpetuates.

That’s some weird shit, right there.

Why continue crying about how butt hurt you AREN’T about being banned? Just STFU and quit smothering everyone with your rambling bullshit! Like anyone - and I mean ANYONE - actually gives a fuck? They don’t! Shut your ass and quit talking shit about the trouble YOU created you sniveling faux-man!
Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers...
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Post by svaglic » September 21st 2020, 8:24pm

I think I said more and made more sense in 3-4 short sentences then he said in a page.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » September 21st 2020, 8:34pm

svaglic wrote:
September 21st 2020, 8:24pm
I think I said more and made more sense in 3-4 short sentences then he said in a page.
You’re damn straight! RESPECT!!!

The irony of him missing the subtly of your point kills me... you could have been shouting “JUST SHUT UP!” at him with a bullhorn and he still wouldn’t understand what your getting at! Shocking and appalling... shappalling!
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » September 22nd 2020, 12:08pm

The Mouse is like school during the pandemic...no class.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Post by svaglic » September 22nd 2020, 2:32pm

He used a lot of words, but didn’t offend me. He proved me right. I can’t think of anything to respond with that would prove anything else. I’ll just let it be and see where it goes.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » September 22nd 2020, 10:10pm

svaglic wrote:
September 22nd 2020, 2:32pm
He used a lot of words, but didn’t offend me. He proved me right. I can’t think of anything to respond with that would prove anything else. I’ll just let it be and see where it goes.
Skatepunk responded to jingles. Jingles in fact edited his first rant. Invite the guy over, let him know the admin here is an old school skater who goes back to the roller derby days and is also a snowboarder and surfer from back in the day.

He might also appreciate the honesty here

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Post by svaglic » September 23rd 2020, 7:58am

I responded, I just welcomed the guy. He shouldn’t be made to feel uncomfortable because of me.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » September 23rd 2020, 8:53am

svaglic wrote:
September 23rd 2020, 7:58am
I responded, I just welcomed the guy. He shouldn’t be made to feel uncomfortable because of me.

Good post by you there. I used to run into Jerry lopez at Mt. Bachelor a lot. When we first met, my kids were with me and he was sitting down on a bench helping his son tighten up his bindings. Kid was probably 6 or 7 at the time. I still see him up there at times enjoying the ride.

https://www.gnu.com/blog/2016/02/25/why ... gKpv_D_BwE

1946-2006

svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Post by svaglic » September 23rd 2020, 9:03am

koimaster wrote:
September 23rd 2020, 8:53am
svaglic wrote:
September 23rd 2020, 7:58am

Good post by you there. I used to run into Jerry lopez at Mt. Bachelor a lot. When we first met, my kids were with me and he was sitting down on a bench helping his son tighten up his bindings. Kid was probably 6 or 7 at the time. I still see him up there at times enjoying the ride.

https://www.gnu.com/blog/2016/02/25/why ... gKpv_D_BwE
Buttons was the most patient man in the skate and surf world I have ever known. Tippy was sweet, but ADHD prevented patience, so it was good Buttons gave me tips and worked with me, no tricks just basic skate. Jay just smiled and was nice to me and gave me atta girls.
One of my best friends in Hawaii is the older brother of Eric Koston, he gave him his first board that got him started on his fame.
Hawaii North Shore was epic. Tons of surf, skate and music talent (let’s not forget epic party talents). I knew and got along well with most of them.
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Post by svaglic » September 23rd 2020, 9:14am

We had a rough few years when we lost Jay, Buttons, Clark Takashima and Brock Little. Buttons mostly, it seemed like a part of the North Shores soul died with him.
Last edited by svaglic on September 26th 2020, 11:35am, edited 1 time in total.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » September 25th 2020, 12:05pm

ImageImageImageImage

Perhaps I am missing something but I do not see any Flight schools here nor was he in the service for 26 years. I am done with this clown. All he does is rant and try to blame everyone else for his problems. At least Sean Adams went away, eventually.

ImageImage

1946-2006

TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » September 25th 2020, 9:54pm

A real military man does not brag about his time in service.

"Greatest accomplishments."

This clown isn't worth the hair on my dad's ass on his best day. My dad actually served. Yet, he never would be so insipid to bring it up on every second post on an El Cheapo watch forum. And add that 9/11 whopper, something that affected my city, one that has yet to heal from it...

I certainly hope that one day soon, people like this get the rewards that are so richly coming to them.

https://www.congress.gov/113/crpt/hrpt8 ... hrpt84.pdf
The Best Invicta Ever is: The ones you used to own. - Boscoe
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » September 25th 2020, 10:26pm

As a wit member told me today
It's sad and pathetic. He was at it again today about being kicked for his greatest accomplishments.
I think I read it on today's OTWT thread.
It's crazy how something can be rooted so deep in a person that they breath it morning, noon and night.
I sometimes wonder who he is trying to convince, himself or others.

1946-2006

bobbee
Master of Time

Post by bobbee » September 26th 2020, 1:55am

That Legion Of Merit medal looks pretty new... https://www.ebay.ca/itm/WWII-U-S-Legion ... 7741ecfa81

You can pick up genuine Navy 'wings of gold' very easily too for under a hundred dollars. Fake ones are even cheaper, and are more in keeping with his "career"...
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » September 26th 2020, 9:00am

So... he understands that others who know better will see his public post, but has decided the best way to get in front of the scrutiny is to proclaim his “stalker” may try to tarnish his made-up record with fact?!

Clearly it is the approach of a well adjusted individual who is not lying…

Thankfully, the $20 watch doesn’t cheapen his “major award” since it’s all made-up bullshit anyway.

It pisses me off, though. On behalf of veterans who served our nation and then DIDN’T embellish their careers later in life - like many of you Lords - and like my Dad, a Naval Officer (lieutenant) who didn’t fucking take a bow for following his heart!

I’m not inclined to engage in Narc-like behavior... but I do really hope someone rats out this fucktard to an entity inclined to take action to silence him.
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » September 26th 2020, 9:53am

^^^I believe Koi has already done so. Just wish justice would swing down and scalp the mouse. Wish he would be publicly humiliated to the point he would just STFU.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Post by svaglic » September 26th 2020, 11:37am

koimaster wrote:
September 25th 2020, 10:26pm
It's sad and pathetic. He was at it again today about being kicked for his greatest accomplishments.
It's crazy how something can be rooted so deep in a person that they breath it morning, noon and night.
I hope you sent him a copy of the rats DD214 that shows no pilot schools and no aircraft carriers on assignment.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » September 26th 2020, 12:13pm

svaglic wrote:
September 26th 2020, 11:37am
koimaster wrote:
I hope you sent him a copy of the rats DD214 that shows no pilot schools and no aircraft carriers on assignment.

He went in to the navy in July 86 and retired November 2007. That is 21 years, not 26. He never commanded a ship and he was not on the Captain Select list. He retired because he knew that he could go no further. He did his time, just wonder why he decided to walter mitty it.

1946-2006

Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » September 26th 2020, 3:23pm

svaglic wrote:
September 26th 2020, 11:37am
koimaster wrote:
...and no service-related disabilities.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 13th 2020, 12:20pm

ImageImageImageImage

Image ImageImage

Must be really butthurt to make up reasons why he was banned. Well, I guess the "aviator" still has not been called out. Oh well, I guess stolen valor is fine with him.

1946-2006

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » October 13th 2020, 1:22pm

So the DOD does nothing about these assclowns?

koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 13th 2020, 3:06pm

biglove wrote:
October 13th 2020, 1:22pm
So the DOD does nothing about these assclowns?
They can recall him back to active duty and make him stand for a court martial.

Who is subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice? Article Two of the UCMJ explains fully who fall under the laws / rules of military legal system.
Here is the quick reference list:

1 - Active Duty Military (including newly sworn in trainees)
2 - Cadets and Midshipmen in officer training programs (OCS, ROTC, Service Academies)
3 - Military Reservist and National Guard
4 - Retirees
5 - Members of Fleet Reserve / USMC Fleet Reserves
6 - Persons in military jail serving a sentence from Court Martial
7 - Members of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, Public Health Service
8 - Prisoners of War in US Custody
9 - Persons accompanying military (contractors / DOD civilian personnel) overseas outside of the United States and Territories.

Stolen Valor

The penalty for wearing unauthorized medals of valor has increased from 6 months to a maximum of one-year confinement along with forfeiture of pay and a bad-conduct discharge, the Army said. This includes wearing an unauthorized Medal of Honor, Distinguished Service Cross, Silver Star, Purple Heart, or valor device. The maximum penalty for wearing any other unauthorized medal is still six months.

Military impostor

A military impostor is a person who makes false claims about their military service in civilian life. This includes claims by people that have never been in the military as well as lies or embellishments by genuine veterans. Some individuals who do this also wear privately obtained uniforms or medals which were never officially issued to them.

Military impostors engage in a broad range of deceptive behaviors, all intended to garner recognition from others. An impostor may make verbal statements, written claims, or create deceptive impressions through actions, such as wearing a uniform, rank insignia, unit symbols, medals, or patches.[2]

Generally impostors fall into two broad categories: civilians who have never been in any branch of the military, and real veterans who make false claims exaggerating their experiences or accomplishments. Impostors in the latter category may claim any of the following:

Being the recipient of awards that were not earned
Having a longer service duration
Having a more favorable discharge
Holding a higher rank than one actually held
Having served with a different branch of the military
Having served with a different unit that is more famous
Being a different role or occupational specialty
Involvement in a war or specific engagement one was not present for
Performing a brave or valorous act that never happened

Participation in "special" or "secret" operations
Being a prisoner of war (POW).

While many individuals outright fabricate some or all of their military service history, others employ equivocation tactics or similarly misleading language that avoids making a technically false statement, but still gives a deceptive impression. A common example is stating one was in a branch of the military during a specific war. In many contexts, such a statement implies that the speaker was deployed to a combat zone, even if in reality never left their home country. A similar misleading statement is boasting about being a member of a branch or unit that is well known for its combat prowess and heroic achievements, when the speaker was purely in a logistical role without any combat experience. Imposters also frequently claim to be part of "classified" operations as an excuse for why they cannot provide details when confronted, or why there is no record of their actions or service.

1946-2006

Return to “Talking Heads & Internet Trolls”