Youtube "experts" and Annoying Trolls
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by 3Flushes » October 6th 2019, 10:05pm

tiktok wrote:
October 6th 2019, 9:12pm
^^ Lady, this is the first I had heard of jingles.
Oh-go-on! You really didn't know Mort's new guy- same as the old guy, but worse- now goes by the handle Mr. Jingles- the mouse in The Green Mile? His friends call him Jingles. I figured you knew as above you refer to incessant roxing over a mentally ill person; I reckon you meant incessently in this thread.

More you proly don't know---He now claims to have graduated from the US Naval Academy.
Last edited by 3Flushes on October 6th 2019, 11:05pm, edited 1 time in total.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2021 3flushes Media.^^^
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 6th 2019, 10:26pm

tiktok wrote:
October 6th 2019, 6:15pm
Cod, I can't listen to your sick lament any day, perhaps some benzos would shut your useless pie hole. I personally ttake mental health seriously and expressed my feeling that it's no joke... like gambling, perhaps that rings your bell.

The person involved is not mentally ill. He is a person who has made many claims about being a retired navy pilot, he was not. He made many comments about being grievously injured on 9/11. Put aside his stolen valor claims and you are left with the theft of honor, fear, respect and sympathy given to those killed maimed or suffering from the events of 9/11. That is a human not worth the shit scraped off the bottom of your shoe.

He attacked members of this forum here and elsewhere and infers he is a victim rather than a fraud.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 29th 2019, 10:44am

I was sent this today from someone at wit asking who this was at WL
Jingles traitor.JPG

My response was this
jingles meme.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » September 18th 2020, 1:05pm

Datsun driver? I think he has me confused with someone else. :roll:

misterjingles
Tyme Twister

Welcome, Kristoffer! It's always a genuine pleasure to welcome new members to our site, especially those who share a bit of their own watch experiences with us in the introductions sections, as you have done so well above. You have truly come to what I always like to refer to as "a safe, well-lighted place" on the webs to learn and share knowledge about this rather compulsive hobby of ours. We have a membership that is laid back, doesn't criticize you for your choices/selections from the worldwide watch webs, etc. We don't engage in personal attacks, messages between members are neither accessed nor read by our Administrator, and our moderators are not power-mad Datsun drivers who love hittin' the old ban-hammer. This site, which, as of now also belongs to you, is all about mutual respect, and cordiality, irrespective of whether you've got 10 Rolexes or 750 Invictas, or whatever. It matters not to any of us, because we respect the individuality of our terrific membership here.

So please, jump in, post a few comments, show us your wartch pix, and, above all have fun!!

1946-2006

TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » September 18th 2020, 3:52pm

biglove wrote:
September 18th 2020, 2:51pm
^^^Jeebus. That's just sad.
If somebody left me a hello like that, I'd log off and never go back there again. Writing like that is really a pretty good clue that the site in question is full of fapping gibbons.
The Best Invicta Ever is: The ones you used to own. - Boscoe
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » September 18th 2020, 9:09pm

Not that I’m not inclined to be compassionate most of the time but even if I didn’t know about this assclown, an intro like that certainly sets the tone...

A tone you might hear when the nerdiest kid in the band class hobbles over on his special orthopedic shoes and, in an ‘outside voice’, loudly lispshs shrew hishz headgeer how you and he are now the two coolest of the whole remedial class.

It’s the tone that reminds you “this isn’t how normal people conduct themselves” & “it’s time to get the fuck out of here“! Prolly shoulda walked through that other door...

In revisiting everything I’m glad we’re spared from his direct lying and fanboy-ish bullshit. And, on an ornery note - quite frankly, I also appreciate Tictac packing up his condescending nonsense and moving back to Heads Upyerass Township.
Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers...
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Post by svaglic » September 19th 2020, 4:02pm

TemerityB wrote:
September 18th 2020, 3:52pm
biglove wrote:
If somebody left me a hello like that, I'd log off and never go back there again. Writing like that is really a pretty good clue that the site in question is full of fapping gibbons.
I’m seriously laughing while I imagine the new guy that’s so excited to join a watch forum and be around other watch lovers.
I can see the guy smiling while reading his welcome posts.
I see the smile fade and his expression turns to a concerned WTF look as he reads what Mr. jingles wrote.
Now he closes his computer down, unplugs it and decides to attend a Tupperware party with his wife.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » September 19th 2020, 5:46pm

svaglic wrote:
September 19th 2020, 4:02pm
TemerityB wrote:
September 18th 2020, 3:52pm
biglove wrote:
I’m seriously laughing while I imagine the new guy that’s so excited to join a watch forum and be around other watch lovers.
I can see the guy smiling while reading his welcome posts.
I see the smile fade and his expression turns to a concerned WTF look as he reads what Mr. jingles wrote.
Now he closes his computer down, unplugs it and decides to attend a Tupperware party with his wife.
Perfect!
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » September 19th 2020, 6:08pm

bbattle wrote:
September 19th 2020, 2:40pm
Poor Mr. Jingles could learn plenty from Dean Martin.
He could use - as Dean Martin once sang - a kick in the head.
I always hope for the best. Experience, unfortunately, has taught me to expect the worst.
Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

No good deed ever goes unpunished.
Rule of Acquisition no.285
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » September 19th 2020, 11:04pm

Mort used to say the same shit about Watchlords. Any group that will accept him, (even temporarily) is the bee's knees, until it's not
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » September 19th 2020, 11:08pm

misterjingles
Tyme Twister

Howdy rat back atcha, pahdnuh!! Willkommen! Bienvenue! Welcome! Pull up uh char 'n have yourself uh SEAT, muh'man!! Welcome to WIT, the friendliest, most-knowledgeable and truly laid back watch organization operating on the interwebz these days. And that's not entirely just me being proud and braggin' about my happy horological home here, a web spot I'm very fond of referring to as "a safe, well-lighted place" to get acquainted with others who enjoy this same wonderful [and sometimes crazy-making!] hobby of ours. And it truly IS a home to those of us who've been out there and seen some of the bat$#*% crazy people operating horological sites. But I digress a bit here; time to get back on track, gosh-dangit to H-E-Double-Hockey-Sticks!!

We are blessed with an Administrator who is NOT a mental patient who truly believes that his dad played Monopoly with Charles De Gaulle during the war; he doesn't read our personal messages, and above all else, doesn't stalk members whom he believes have lied about their backgrounds / personal histories. Our man Steve is very friendly, approachable and fair, and he doesn't have an axe to grind. This approachability and fairness has also been passed down to our moderators here, and they make it a point to keep as much of a laissez faire attitude as possible during our day-to-day operations, and sew fourth. And when they DO have to tell you that you've SKA-REWWWED UP AGAIN, by GUM!, they keep it very low-key and discreet, not to mention friendly and understanding...they're just the best.

As for the rest of us mere mortals here, we have a membership that has also taken a cue from Steve and the moderators -- sounds like a great 80's band name... Hmmm, yeah; I could see that: Sunday-SUNDAY-SUNDAY!! It's STEVE & the MODERATORS at the Anaheim Duck Pond! [a second voice comes in, even louder than the first one] That's RIGHT, SOCAL: Steve & the Moderators!! ANAHEIMMMMM DUCK POND, YEAHHHH!! um, okay...guess I digressed again there...gosh dang it!! (Um, sorry about the colorful language there, too...)

ANYhow, the main rule -- and truly a custom, here at WIT! -- is mutual respect and respect for each others' watch choices. Look, if you happen to like a certain brand sooooooo much that you go out and buy like 789 of them, then you're obviously deranged, or something, but HEY! We respect a person's right to DO things like this, even if we DO want to label that person as a menace to society and send his lard-laden backside off to Camarillo State Hospital...um, yeah. OH. Wuzzat? Huh? Oh, NO! No, no, no, NO! I am NOT referring to someone who's a member here; I'm just taking some journalistic liberties with my character examples; I mean -- Yecch!! -- there just couldn't be ANYone THAT bonkerooni out there! Uh-uh, no WAY! Ah, but if there WERE, we'd treat that person with the respect and dignity they deserve...REALLY. We just don't do personal attacks here and then dismiss them as mere "free speech." And we do NOT judge you for the selections you've put into the 'ol watcheroo collezioni! Lastly, there are NO #$^%@& cliques at WIT!! There are no special groups of secret clubs or double-agents-spying-on-other-watch-websites, dammit!! And while it may sound like I'm kidding or even being ironic, I'm truly not; we genuinely DO have a marvelous group of very friendly, approachable peeps here, and it's always something to look forward to when I sit down and log in.

So, AGAIN, welcome to Wondrous WIT Watch on the World Wide Web!! Please allow me to extend to you a laurel and hardy handshake!! Hop in, post some more watch pix, and above ALL, HAVE SOME FUN, mon ami!! We are very glad you've chosen us!

PS -- Nice Raven, BTW!! :dance2:
DBCDCA69-B69A-4BD2-BDCA-DFBD5BB5D591.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 19th 2020, 11:43pm

It's really difficult to tell when Mort went so far fucking wrong. He came into Watchlords like gangbusters. telling stretchers about his military service, which, while apparently honorable, was boosted by his Walter-Mitty-like impulses to make himself into a naval aviator, which he wasn't, and to tell everyone about his near-death 9/11 experiences, which he never had, and his supposed handed-down Patek watch, which wasn't, alas, a real Patek.

Now, we've had plenty of veterans through our doors, and many are still here, and damned few of them, with the exception of Mort, ever said much about their service. Like many of us who have never served in the military, I tend to give the benefit of the doubt who did, and while presenting a fake Patek should have been the death-knell of Mort's career here, I was one who thought he should be given a second chance.

After this, when anti-IWG shit got started, and WITs were parodied, Mort was always one of the first into the breech to denounce the stupidity and vulgarity of IWG and WIT. At one point, I started a thread about some ShopNBC personalities involved in a dark and murderous satiric rampage, Mort jumped in and pretty much took over the thread with shit- and sex-themed prose that would have made slo-po gag.

Now, of course, since his lies have been uncovered, and he went ballistic on several members here due to issues in the Policy Room, he got his ass banned and slunked off to WIT to suck the moderator's dick, post in comic sans, pretend he got a raw deal from the Big Bad Watchlords, and generally act like the true asshole that he is.

Indeed, the mendacity of Mort is truly astounding. Now he talks about his love for IWG's products, posts still (I suppose) in comic sans, uses Inappropriate Capitalizations, and welcomes the next feeb to Eyal's fudge-packing sessions.
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time

Post by svaglic » September 20th 2020, 12:57am

I think I’m going to be banned because they must like this shit or I’m the only one dumb enough to ask about it. Or I’ve been drinking and saw no reason not to ask about the elephant in the room.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » September 20th 2020, 6:30am

svaglic wrote:
September 20th 2020, 12:57am
I think I’m going to be banned because they must like this shit or I’m the only one dumb enough to ask about it. Or I’ve been drinking and saw no reason not to ask about the elephant in the room.
Good job, Svaglic
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » September 20th 2020, 8:25am

biglove wrote:
September 20th 2020, 6:30am
svaglic wrote:
September 20th 2020, 12:57am
Good job, Svaglic
Dang. Fuck. Agree with the Loaf.
codguy
ASSHAT

Post by codguy » September 20th 2020, 8:58am

Can't believe this supposed adult still talks like an attention whore juvenile. A true embarrassment to the Naval Officer corp.

tiktok wrote:
Cod, I can't listen to your sick lament any day, perhaps some benzos would shut your useless pie hole.
Oh, and BTW, I still don't miss this guy ^ .

#LETSGOBRANDON

koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » September 20th 2020, 9:56am

codguy wrote:
September 20th 2020, 8:58am

Can't believe this supposed adult still talks like an attention whore juvenile. A true embarrassment to the Naval Officer corp.

tiktok wrote:
Cod, I can't listen to your sick lament any day, perhaps some benzos would shut your useless pie hole.
Oh, and BTW, I still don't miss this guy ^ .
Agree with both of those comments.

After this, when anti-IWG shit got started, and WITs were parodied, Mort was always one of the first into the breech to denounce the stupidity and vulgarity of IWG and WIT. At one point, I started a thread about some ShopNBC personalities involved in a dark and murderous satiric rampage, Mort jumped in and pretty much took over the thread with shit- and sex-themed prose that would have made slo-po gag.
Do not remember that thread.

1946-2006

TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » September 20th 2020, 10:30am

Nice job, Al.

And conj hit the nail on the head earlier - I distinctly remember this valor thief chiming in on more than a few anti-Invicta screeds. Now he shows off his Betty Poops, Popeyes, and Malaysian divers as if he had won the lottery.

No, he's not crazy, or mentally ill, or whatever. He's just another dolt who's never accomplished a thing who runs around bragging on his accomplishments. As the old comic strips said, TOBAL!
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » September 20th 2020, 7:10pm

I salute the famed “aviator”. Damn. I miss watchgeeks and xtrememeantime

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

1946-2006

TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » September 21st 2020, 5:05pm

God almighty ... how do they put up with that there?

Then again, if you ever actually look at WIT, it's the same seven fapping Invicta-hoarding gibbons chiming in all the time, rarely serious watch discussion.

Especially from that turkey. Imagine Mort at even WUS? Or Chrono24? No need to worry about that - he doesn't know a real wristwatch from the SLUF he pulls out of his ass to brag about. What a fucking loser.

Allison, you remain one of the great ones - you know about and collect watches with actual value. That's something that lumpy layabout has never been able to claim, not on his best day.

Return to “Talking Heads & Internet Trolls”