Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Youtube "experts" and Annoying Trolls
Post Reply
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 44436
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by koimaster » April 21st 2021, 1:11pm

Masshole wrote:
April 21st 2021, 12:48pm
koimaster wrote:
April 21st 2021, 11:58am
The threads at bdwf referring to the watch that was stolen.

https://bestdamnwatchforum.com/viewtopi ... 867#p22867

https://bestdamnwatchforum.com/viewtopi ... URG#p16745

The https://bestdamnwatchforum.com/viewtopi ... URG#p16723

^^^^^

Now he also has a vacation home in big bear lake where the average price for a small cabin is over $1,000,000.




And for the new folks asking about jingles, his story of lies is below.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=46751
Wow. Let me guess.....he never posted the 2 Purple Hearts he claims to have?
He was never awarded them in the first place. He was never wounded as he never saw combat nor was he ever injured on 9/11 during the pentagon attack. He was a surface warfare officer for 6 years, and a supply officer for three, the rest of the time he was a staff officer.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
svaglic
Master of Time
Posts: 5186
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by svaglic » April 21st 2021, 5:34pm

TemerityB wrote:
April 21st 2021, 12:49pm
conjurer wrote:
April 21st 2021, 12:34pm
I forgot about the stolen pass around watch.
Me too.

He owes us. I love that fact, he owes us money or the watch.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
User avatar
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 9511
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by 3Flushes » April 21st 2021, 11:46pm

koimaster wrote:
April 21st 2021, 1:11pm

...Now he also has a vacation home in big bear lake where the average price for a small cabin is over $1,000,000....
Shit to piss on compared to the 5,180,000 current mdn price for a house in the section of Ranch Sante Fe that he claimed to live in.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^
User avatar
bobbee
ASSHAT
Posts: 3248
Joined: November 30th 2016, 1:01am
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by bobbee » April 22nd 2021, 10:35am

bobbee wrote:
April 21st 2021, 1:10pm
Funny, he posted those very pictures on WIT earlier this year, the ones in his car and with the old radio, in their on the wrist today thread.
Here is the post. He says the buddy who gave it to him died...think I'll post a reply.

https://watchintyme.com/index.php?threa ... ost-773418
User avatar
Masshole
Posts: 276
Joined: April 12th 2021, 11:53pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by Masshole » April 22nd 2021, 11:09am

bobbee wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 10:35am
bobbee wrote:
April 21st 2021, 1:10pm
Funny, he posted those very pictures on WIT earlier this year, the ones in his car and with the old radio, in their on the wrist today thread.
Here is the post. He says the buddy who gave it to him died...think I'll post a reply.


https://watchintyme.com/index.php?threa ... ost-773418
Wow. He’s a regular good ole boy over there now. I wonder if any of them are smart enough to pick up on the BS
User avatar
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 3059
Joined: January 29th 2013, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by JAS1125 » April 22nd 2021, 11:22am

bobbee wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 10:35am
bobbee wrote:
April 21st 2021, 1:10pm
Funny, he posted those very pictures on WIT earlier this year, the ones in his car and with the old radio, in their on the wrist today thread.
Here is the post. He says the buddy who gave it to him died...think I'll post a reply.

https://watchintyme.com/index.php?threa ... ost-773418
I was going to say "unbelievable", but considering all the other lies, it's right in line.
"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance"

David Mamet
User avatar
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 9511
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by 3Flushes » April 22nd 2021, 12:01pm

Masshole wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 11:09am
bobbee wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 10:35am
bobbee wrote:
April 21st 2021, 1:10pm
Funny, he posted those very pictures on WIT earlier this year, the ones in his car and with the old radio, in their on the wrist today thread.
Here is the post. He says the buddy who gave it to him died...think I'll post a reply.


https://watchintyme.com/index.php?threa ... ost-773418
Wow. He’s a regular good ole boy over there now. I wonder if any of them are smart enough to pick up on the BS
They know everything about the guy's BS service claims and other Mitty-ness. I don't know if the WITs know he posted a stolen watch with that malarkey story or not, not that it would matter.

He did indeed serve, and like Walter Mitty to whom he is often compared, Don likely suffers to some extent from PTSD and other issues. Whether they are combat or otherwise service related I couldn't say for certain, however, I suspect that they are.

Whatever Don's issues, they mitigate his actions and the impact they have on those he deceives and personally attacks, not at all. Highly effective help is readily available and unless 'ol Jingles gets the help he needs he will continue precisely on course.

Why do they put up with all of the BS at WIT? Your guess is as good as mine.
Last edited by 3Flushes on April 22nd 2021, 1:01pm, edited 4 times in total.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^
User avatar
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 9511
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by 3Flushes » April 22nd 2021, 12:04pm

JAS1125 wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 11:22am
bobbee wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 10:35am
bobbee wrote:
April 21st 2021, 1:10pm
Funny, he posted those very pictures on WIT earlier this year, the ones in his car and with the old radio, in their on the wrist today thread.
Here is the post. He says the buddy who gave it to him died...think I'll post a reply.

https://watchintyme.com/index.php?threa ... ost-773418
I was going to say "unbelievable", but considering all the other lies, it's right in line.
^^^That.

It is compelling nonetheless that Mr. J posted a stolen watch and the BS story that he had received it from a 'dead friend,' a couple'a years after the watch was taken, and he'd been kicked out of WL.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 17887
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by TemerityB » April 22nd 2021, 4:07pm

Flushes posted:

Why do they put up with all of the BS at WIT? Your guess is as good as mine.



Your guess is as good as mine, exactly. They just allow him to do any say virtually anything, and this comes after he was supposedly told to watch his step, and not for the first time.

I know some people here like the folks that run WIT, but personally I think the “W” in WIT stands for “whatever, Mort.” His watch reviews in bold Comic Sans and rambling soliloquies on stuff he just pulls out of his ass are the stuff that kills forums. I talked to one of the MODs there, who I won't name out of respect, and he basically agreed with me on all of this; after the last time Mort got sent to the kids' table here, he was back, this time harping about "the death of BDWF." And it was posted 2 days after he was told to cool it.

I don't understand what people see in WIT - between Mort, daycoo, and the guy who complains about Invicter and never buying from them again only to post the new $500 Chinese Eyal Lalo bauble he just had to have, it's crackers there. I mean, way way out, Jackson.
The Best Invicta Ever is: The ones you used to own. - Boscoe
User avatar
Masshole
Posts: 276
Joined: April 12th 2021, 11:53pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by Masshole » April 22nd 2021, 5:11pm

TemerityB wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 4:07pm
Flushes posted:

Why do they put up with all of the BS at WIT? Your guess is as good as mine.



Your guess is as good as mine, exactly. They just allow him to do any say virtually anything, and this comes after he was supposedly told to watch his step, and not for the first time.

I know some people here like the folks that run WIT, but personally I think the “W” in WIT stands for “whatever, Mort.” His watch reviews in bold Comic Sans and rambling soliloquies on stuff he just pulls out of his ass are the stuff that kills forums. I talked to one of the MODs there, who I won't name out of respect, and he basically agreed with me on all of this; after the last time Mort got sent to the kids' table here, he was back, this time harping about "the death of BDWF." And it was posted 2 days after he was told to cool it.

I don't understand what people see in WIT - between Mort, daycoo, and the guy who complains about Invicter and never buying from them again only to post the new $500 Chinese Eyal Lalo bauble he just had to have, it's crackers there. I mean, way way out, Jackson.
Well said! I left there after a month and I never looked back.
User avatar
svaglic
Master of Time
Posts: 5186
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by svaglic » April 22nd 2021, 6:25pm

bobbee wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 10:35am
bobbee wrote:
April 21st 2021, 1:10pm
Funny, he posted those very pictures on WIT earlier this year, the ones in his car and with the old radio, in their on the wrist today thread.
Here is the post. He says the buddy who gave it to him died...think I'll post a reply.

https://watchintyme.com/index.php?threa ... ost-773418

Darn, I don’t know if I should be more concerned that I’m dead or that I’m his buddy. Either one sucks.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
User avatar
ocean
Master of Time
Posts: 3159
Joined: June 12th 2011, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Daytona Beach
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by ocean » April 22nd 2021, 7:15pm

svaglic wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 6:25pm
bobbee wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 10:35am
bobbee wrote:
April 21st 2021, 1:10pm
Funny, he posted those very pictures on WIT earlier this year, the ones in his car and with the old radio, in their on the wrist today thread.
Here is the post. He says the buddy who gave it to him died...think I'll post a reply.

https://watchintyme.com/index.php?threa ... ost-773418

Darn, I don’t know if I should be more concerned that I’m dead or that I’m his buddy. Either one sucks.
Tough question! I think you’re alive and I don’t think you are his buddy so there’s that.

Almost forgot fuck Mort the fake aviator!
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 44436
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by koimaster » April 22nd 2021, 11:55pm

bobbee wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 11:41pm
Got a strange reply to my post:

https://watchintyme.com/index.php?threa ... ost-813768
Not sure about that response. Could be “why bring it up here” or “why does jingles lie so much”
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
bobbee
ASSHAT
Posts: 3248
Joined: November 30th 2016, 1:01am
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by bobbee » April 22nd 2021, 11:57pm

koimaster wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 11:55pm
bobbee wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 11:41pm
Got a strange reply to my post:

https://watchintyme.com/index.php?threa ... ost-813768
Not sure about that response. Could be “why bring it up here” or “why does jingles lie so much”
I think I'll reply: "because thieves should never prosper".
User avatar
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 9511
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by 3Flushes » April 23rd 2021, 12:11am

koimaster wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 11:55pm
bobbee wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 11:41pm
Got a strange reply to my post:

https://watchintyme.com/index.php?threa ... ost-813768
Not sure about that response. Could be “why bring it up here” or “why does jingles lie so much”
Or why freakin' bother?
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^
User avatar
Masshole
Posts: 276
Joined: April 12th 2021, 11:53pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by Masshole » April 23rd 2021, 6:48am

bobbee wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 11:57pm
koimaster wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 11:55pm
bobbee wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 11:41pm
Got a strange reply to my post:

https://watchintyme.com/index.php?threa ... ost-813768
Not sure about that response. Could be “why bring it up here” or “why does jingles lie so much”
I think I'll reply: "because thieves should never prosper".
Good! I’m glad someone called him out on it. I noticed he never replied to the call out either. I’m surprised he hasn’t deleted the post. Even someone with half a brain can just click the links and see for themselves that he’s a liar
User avatar
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 9511
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by 3Flushes » April 23rd 2021, 2:00pm

Masshole wrote:
April 23rd 2021, 6:48am
bobbee wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 11:57pm
koimaster wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 11:55pm
bobbee wrote:
April 22nd 2021, 11:41pm
Got a strange reply to my post:

https://watchintyme.com/index.php?threa ... ost-813768
Not sure about that response. Could be “why bring it up here” or “why does jingles lie so much”
I think I'll reply: "because thieves should never prosper".
Good! I’m glad someone called him out on it. I noticed he never replied to the call out either. I’m surprised he hasn’t deleted the post. Even someone with half a brain can just click the links and see for themselves that he’s a liar
Exactly. This is merely the latest instance in a long line of Mr. J's BS. After his ejection from here, it would appear that he has found a receptive board, regardless of his BS. I can't help but wonder if those from WL calling him out on WIT have reached the tipping point of diminishing returns and what effect continuing to do so may be having on our rep on other boards. Food for thought.

I think it's interesting that while at WL Don went by Mort, the dead guy, the decedent , and so forth. Booted from here, the dead guy is dead. Don is now Mr. Jingles, a handle taken from the movie The Green Mile, a mouse that was prisoner Delacroix's pet on death row.

Everybody, even the guards liked Jingles who was ultimately stomped on and killed (at WL?), and then resurrected by Prisoner Coffey, (WIT?). Whatever the reason for his mental gymnastics, it would appear Don has found a new board that accepts his old service / sufferer schtick and his new victim of WL schtick . Food for pure speculation.

Again, why would they tolerate his BS? Perhaps someone with a relationship with WIT's management can ask them. Curious mids would very much like to know.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 44436
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by koimaster » April 23rd 2021, 6:54pm

Again, why would they tolerate his BS? Perhaps someone with a relationship with WIT's management can ask them. Curious mids would very much like to know.
The accutroll at warchfreeks thought the same thing until he was caught posting crap about atomic tom off site. A certain trip_67 had something to do with that. Jingles needs to pay allison $395 for the watch and apologize.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 17887
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by TemerityB » April 23rd 2021, 7:10pm

koimaster wrote:
April 23rd 2021, 6:54pm
Again, why would they tolerate his BS? Perhaps someone with a relationship with WIT's management can ask them. Curious mids would very much like to know.
The accutroll at warchfreeks thought the same thing until he was caught posting crap about atomic tom off site. A certain trip_67 had something to do with that. Jingles needs to pay allison $395 for the watch and apologize.
^^^^^^^ This.
The Best Invicta Ever is: The ones you used to own. - Boscoe
User avatar
3Flushes (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 9511
Joined: November 25th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Poor Jingles sig file for this week

Post by 3Flushes » April 24th 2021, 1:55am

koimaster wrote:
April 23rd 2021, 6:54pm
Again, why would they tolerate his BS? Perhaps someone with a relationship with WIT's management can ask them. Curious mids would very much like to know.
The accutroll at warchfreeks thought the same thing until he was caught posting crap about atomic tom off site. A certain trip_67 had something to do with that. Jingles needs to pay allison $395 for the watch and apologize.
Indeed, Alain. Perhaps I missed it, but I have not seen a post where Svag sought reparations and didn't seem like a dust-up occurred until Jingles posted the watch and his bullshit story some two years later. Is there a back story from when Don stole the watch- excuses, BS explanations? And if svag has ever sought compensation, the same was not included in the link bobbee posted WIT.

Had svag demaded the return of the watch or payment at the time it was stolen, she didn't need anyone to speak for her then, and she doesn't seem to me to be someone who needs anyone to speak for her now. If she were so inclined in her mind to seek justice, I'd back her 110 percent.

So my point is, an incursion without the injured party leading the charge into enemy territory, so to speak, only serves the ulterior motive(s) of Jingles, a professional victim and provocateur. The virtual lack of any response to bobbee's post from the membership, and particularly from Mr. J, leaves him, and by extension, WL, twisting in the wind. Concomitantly, in the view of their membership, these 'attacks' validate what Jingles says about WL, and in effect, WL assures Don will be provided quarter from which to provoke and take shots at us.

It seems to me that these incursions at WIT basically just feed into their atavistic, backwater nature. In this instance, a well documented post from svag with links and so forth, with concurring posts from WL members, posted in public spaces , FB, Instagram, and wherenot, or a Pfluff piece on the guy, would be far more effective than an un-unified incursion into a retrograde space with very limited exposure.

Why, we might even wind up with some cool new members by golly. If svag's in, I'm in.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^
Post Reply

Return to “Talking Heads & Internet Trolls”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest