With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by biglove » October 20th 2020, 6:46pm

^^^Svaglic needs to use this as her sig pic at WIT.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 20th 2020, 8:21pm

:chump:
biglove wrote:
October 20th 2020, 6:46pm

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » October 20th 2020, 9:02pm

“So, on this model you ‘push’ the stick in order to ascend... No wait - you PULL. That’s right. ‘Pull’ to ascend and then push to DEscend... Hold on a second. No, no, no - I was right the first time - you DO actually push the st...” { ka-BLAM!!!}
Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers...
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 20th 2020, 10:03pm

Nuvolari wrote:
October 20th 2020, 9:02pm
“So, on this model you ‘push’ the stick in order to ascend... No wait - you PULL. That’s right. ‘Pull’ to ascend and then push to DEscend... Hold on a second. No, no, no - I was right the first time - you DO actually push the st...” { ka-BLAM!!!}
A7 Corsair cockpit. http://www.nmusafvirtualtour.com/cockpi ... EAW-2.html

https://youtu.be/Nj9D1Ls-_JM

1946-2006

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » October 20th 2020, 11:17pm

So, what's the 411 on this jagoff? Is he cracking wise again?

Interestingly, had Mort simply stated his actual record here, nobody would have broken his balls about it, least of all me. Anybody who spends any length of time in defense of our republic is OK by me. Alas, he was a fantasist. First, he posted pics of a fake Patek, then, absolved of that, he became a naval aviator and survivor of 9/11. Then, finally, he lost his shit over--wait for it--politics, and sealed his fate.

What a fucking loser.
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 21st 2020, 8:27am

codguy wrote:
October 21st 2020, 4:37am
conjurer wrote:
October 20th 2020, 11:17pm
Interestingly, had Mort simply stated his actual record here, nobody would have broken his balls about it
True.....
but I would have still busted his balls for his juvenile talk and childish "look at me" wartch reviews.
Quite embarrassing for a Navy Commander.

perhaps his being crushed by a slab of concrete addled his thought processes, or all of the tailhook stops did. :roll:

I once asked him how many radio channels there were in his A-7 (20) but he was clueless. Then I asked him how he liked the cold weather suit he had to wear, again crickets. That was just a few days after he introduced himself and his being a "SLUF" driver. That confirmed my thoughts about him and from then on it was as if slopo had never left.

John, his political views had nothing to do with his being banned. His personal attacks on members were responsible for it.

1946-2006

TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » October 21st 2020, 11:02pm

codguy wrote:
October 21st 2020, 4:37am
conjurer wrote:
October 20th 2020, 11:17pm
Interestingly, had Mort simply stated his actual record here, nobody would have broken his balls about it
True.....
but I would have still busted his balls for his juvenile talk and childish "look at me" wartch reviews.
Quite embarrassing for a Navy Commander.
Thank you.

His "reviews" were zilch, nothing, horrible - and when anyone else posted a review others liked, he'd get all bent out of shape. He wanted to be our "authority" here. Now he shows off his Invicters and Comic Sans to the same seven fapping gibbons every day, that is, if he isn't crying over not being allowed here. The only thing he's an authority on is rudimentary Photoshop editing so bad it looks like he did it with Crayolas and construction paper.
Now found at bestdamnwatchforum.
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 22nd 2020, 8:36am

great sig file Allison. He would throw a fit, frothing at the mouth, ranting how evil you are and taking a photo of one of his pro divers against the backdrop of a his naval academy ring(s) of many colors and mis-spelled SLUF SLUFF patches.

1946-2006

biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » October 22nd 2020, 7:09pm

svaglic wrote:
October 22nd 2020, 6:32am
biglove wrote:
October 20th 2020, 6:46pm
Someday, when I’m drunk it will seem like a great idea. Banned for sure.
So sometime during the holidays? Hell, who doesn't get slathered up when faced with family gatherings?

The winter holidays of my youth were only survivable because of hot chocolate loaded up with ever increasing amounts the Cinnamon Schnapps.
Then eggnog and Irish Coffees. Damned DIABEETUS has ended the quarts of eggnog. Irish Coffee FTFW!
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
koimaster (Online)
Founder

Post by koimaster » November 11th 2020, 12:38am

Now, at this point, you may want to stop reading, because this is where I usually mention a nameless-but-nonetheless-well-known watch site that is pretty much a polar opposite of all the nice things I've thus far said about WIT. In fact, I was once a pretty senior guy over there, but managed to get myself banned because the site's owner accused me of lying about my military service (26 years, USN), telling everyone that I lied about being an aviator, the platforms I flew, etc. The rest is a long, boring tale that I won't go into, but suffice it to say that that site's owner has now become my stalker, trying to find someone in the USN to report me to for being a fake, and even accusing me of "stolen valor," etc. I mention all that just to convey to you that not every collector nor every watch-related site is going to be as friendly and exercise the common courtesies that we do.

(And, of course, my stalker's scurrying little rat of a spy will now go running off to him to tattle about all of the mean, evil & untrue things I said about him here, after which she'll respond to this post with some sort of puerile insult and an equally puling ration of :poop: for me, and a what-me-worry? message for you. That's fine, but please do remember the source...)

And that's it from this part of the world, beautiful Haifa, Israel, where my missus and I spend about five months out of every year (something else my stalker claims is a lie :wink:). I do hope I've not put you off the site by mentioning our ersatz 'alternative universe,' and I hope you'll take the time to hop in here at the WIT pool, swim around and get to know this fine group of folks here. (And you even get FREE towels when you get out of the water!) There are truly none better, mon ami.

https://watchintyme.com/index.php?threa ... ost-758189

Same old whining by the fake navy aviator. Living rent free in his head since 2017. He really needs a new act since this one is like a broken record. **^&

1946-2006

TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » November 11th 2020, 9:39am

conjurer wrote:
November 11th 2020, 8:35am
bobbee wrote:
November 11th 2020, 2:28am
I joined.
Enjoy your time there, Mr. bee. I gave it a shot once, and had some high jinks and capital ball-breaking until they banned me, the bastards.
I'm still there, occasionally posting WURW photos of the same watches I do here, hoping he'll put two-and-two together, and complain to management.

The closest that closeted clown has ever come to any of his tall tales is buying pink cupcakes at a women's auxiliary bake sale. He says one more thing about Allison, I'm going in. I can't even type what I'm thinking right now. What an utter, loathsome piece of shit.
Now found at bestdamnwatchforum.
bobbee
Master of Time

Post by bobbee » November 11th 2020, 11:28am

TemerityB wrote:
November 11th 2020, 9:40am
bobbee wrote:
I joined.
Have at him.
It's uncomfortable at the moment, as he has his tongue up my arse in the 'new member' thread I posted.
I saw this photo he posted, and his ring has the name 'BALFOUR' inside. Anyone know if that means anything?

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 11th 2020, 11:45am

bobbee wrote:
November 11th 2020, 11:28am
TemerityB wrote:
bobbee wrote:
I joined.
Have at him.
It's uncomfortable at the moment, as he has his tongue up my arse in the 'new member' thread I posted.
I saw this photo he posted, and his ring has the name 'BALFOUR' inside. Anyone know if that means anything?

Fuck if I know. Make sure you get plenty of screenshots, mate!
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » November 11th 2020, 11:49am

bobbee wrote:
November 11th 2020, 11:28am
TemerityB wrote:
bobbee wrote:
I joined.
Have at him.
'BALFOUR' inside. Anyone know if that means anything?

Balfour is an old school manufacturer of class rings, letter jackets, and fraternity paraphenalia. They also manufactured badges and pins, they were the exclusive maker of MLB press pins for decades which is how I know of them because I collect World Series, Superbowl and Stanley Cup press pins, playoff series, too, which I mention in case any lords have any they wish to sell or barter.
Last edited by 3Flushes on November 11th 2020, 11:58am, edited 1 time in total.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2020 3flushes Media.^^^

Return to “Talking Heads & Internet Trolls”