The many lies of Misterjingles

Youtube "experts" and Annoying Trolls
Post Reply
User avatar
koimaster (Online)
Founder
Posts: 43436
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by koimaster » January 1st 2021, 2:30pm

Watch Noob wrote:
January 1st 2021, 11:15am
It's times like this that I'm totally lost when I haven't been around much. Trying to figure out the ProBoards by Bobbee above.
The link is to a support page where a troll that goes by accuntitis who sells frankenwatches and fancies himself to a accutron 214 expert, is whining because his page was removed for violating the tos.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
bobbee
Master of Time
Posts: 3232
Joined: November 30th 2016, 1:01am
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by bobbee » January 25th 2021, 3:36am

biglove wrote:
December 31st 2020, 8:10pm
TemerityB wrote:
December 31st 2020, 7:24pm
I count at least two major falsehoods in Jingles' New Year's mendacity.

Image

Image

That looks like the edge of a black California vanity plate to me, but hey, what do I know.
I had posted "California vanity Legacy plates go well with the yellow." Came here and see I am not the only person who noticed his BS.



95C30EED-909A-4C96-A54F-7B835E505E63.jpeg
Well spotted, you guys!
I see he was wearing his class ring too, with what looks like a 7 for the decade he graduated...
He posted that ring again yesterday, with a better look at the grad year, which definitely starts with a 7 and in the other pic below looks to be '78 or '79. I thought he didn't attend until the early/mid eighties, so graduation would be around 87/88?




ImageImage
User avatar
koimaster (Online)
Founder
Posts: 43436
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by koimaster » January 25th 2021, 4:06am

He never went there period. I am done with him unless he attacks this place or members there. Seems steve finally said something. The class rings are either fakes or pawn shop/ebay purchases. He went to Cal State Long Beach
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster (Online)
Founder
Posts: 43436
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by koimaster » February 19th 2021, 11:41am

apparently he never, ever learns. Oh well, at least the wits or most of them know he is a fake by now. Not worth pursuing there.

Image
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster (Online)
Founder
Posts: 43436
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by koimaster » February 19th 2021, 1:16pm

JAS1125 wrote:
February 19th 2021, 12:55pm
"Leadership in the watch world'?????
better than "lemmings in the watch hoarding world".
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 2526
Joined: August 7th 2014, 5:53pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by Nuvolari » February 19th 2021, 3:17pm

Way to get in front of it Morty! “I don’t know what you may or may not have heard, but I assure you those charges of pedophilia were entirely contrived...”

Yeah. You got kicked off another forum completely hostile to veterans of the Navy - definitely NOT for talking out your ass.
Oversteer scares passengers, understeer scares drivers...
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 17701
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by TemerityB » February 19th 2021, 5:31pm

Nuvolari wrote:
February 19th 2021, 3:17pm
Way to get in front of it Morty! “I don’t know what you may or may not have heard, but I assure you those charges of pedophilia were entirely contrived...”

Yeah. You got kicked off another forum completely hostile to veterans of the Navy - definitely NOT for talking out your ass.
I wish my life was so simple that I would get up every morning to sing the praises of home shopping network watches - and lie about military service I never engaged in.

Must be such a happy bloke, eh?
Now found at bestdamnwatchforum.
User avatar
koimaster (Online)
Founder
Posts: 43436
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by koimaster » April 26th 2021, 12:27pm

It appears that lying is what you need to fit in at WIT. Reminds me of Watchgeeks more and more. If any of the members remember horsetrack who posted replica watches all of the time yet was protected by management over there or trainer Dave who would purchase a bunch of watches, take photos and send them back but kept posting the photos as if he still owned the watches.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
koimaster (Online)
Founder
Posts: 43436
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by koimaster » April 27th 2021, 10:36pm

Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 32532
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by conjurer » April 27th 2021, 11:07pm

In regards to Mr. Jingles, or Mort, or Don of the fucking dead, or whateverthefuck he calls himself now; fuck him.

It turns out that he's a sick fucking asshole. He used to be a Watchlord, but went off the reservation and got booted. At one point, he was even an Asshat. But, like fucking assholes everywhere, karma finally caught up to his distended balls, sausage wristed bullshit and, like plenty of assholes before him, he got the boot,

At some point, it came down to a decision between Alain and Mort for me. Now, Alain is a guy I've broken bread with in real life, while Mort was a fabrication. Alain was a guy who went to bat for me with TZUK well before I had actually met him, and stood up for me, and caused an International Incident, just because that's who he is; I didn't ask him to do it, but he told a whole lot of British, pinky raising jerkoffs to go fuck themselves, because that's what a pal does. Indeed, our entire Special Relationship with the UK was undermined because I broke balls over the Smiths Everest, and Alain stepped in to tell the limeys to fuck themselves.

Mort, on the other hand, lied about a lot of shit. Mort's a fucking loser. Mort can go and fuck himself. In the meantime, I look forward to the next time me and Alain break bread.
User avatar
Masshole
Posts: 115
Joined: April 12th 2021, 11:53pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by Masshole » April 28th 2021, 6:58am

conjurer wrote:
April 27th 2021, 11:07pm
In regards to Mr. Jingles, or Mort, or Don of the fucking dead, or whateverthefuck he calls himself now; fuck him.

It turns out that he's a sick fucking asshole. He used to be a Watchlord, but went off the reservation and got booted. At one point, he was even an Asshat. But, like fucking assholes everywhere, karma finally caught up to his distended balls, sausage wristed bullshit and, like plenty of assholes before him, he got the boot,

At some point, it came down to a decision between Alain and Mort for me. Now, Alain is a guy I've broken bread with in real life, while Mort was a fabrication. Alain was a guy who went to bat for me with TZUK well before I had actually met him, and stood up for me, and caused an International Incident, just because that's who he is; I didn't ask him to do it, but he told a whole lot of British, pinky raising jerkoffs to go fuck themselves, because that's what a pal does. Indeed, our entire Special Relationship with the UK was undermined because I broke balls over the Smiths Everest, and Alain stepped in to tell the limeys to fuck themselves.

Mort, on the other hand, lied about a lot of shit. Mort's a fucking loser. Mort can go and fuck himself. In the meantime, I look forward to the next time me and Alain break bread.
If you guys remember back and can find posts of him bashing WIT, I’d say expose him over there. Maybe then they’ll wake up and see him for whom he really is. I can’t say if they’d even care, but that’s on them whether or not they have any integrity. It sure would be hilarious to see his posts talking shit about them.
User avatar
codguy
ASSHAT
Posts: 7958
Joined: June 9th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by codguy » April 28th 2021, 7:18am

Masshole wrote:
April 28th 2021, 6:58am
If you guys remember back and can find posts of him bashing WIT, I’d say expose him over there. Maybe then they’ll wake up and see him for whom he really is. I can’t say if they’d even care, but that’s on them whether or not they have any integrity. It sure would be hilarious to see his posts talking shit about them.
He has already been exposed to WIT membership......... quite some time ago.
.









.
User avatar
JAS1125
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 3015
Joined: January 29th 2013, 11:00pm
Contact:

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by JAS1125 » April 28th 2021, 7:29am

codguy wrote:
April 28th 2021, 7:18am
Masshole wrote:
April 28th 2021, 6:58am
If you guys remember back and can find posts of him bashing WIT, I’d say expose him over there. Maybe then they’ll wake up and see him for whom he really is. I can’t say if they’d even care, but that’s on them whether or not they have any integrity. It sure would be hilarious to see his posts talking shit about them.
He has already been exposed to WIT membership......... quite some time ago.
Yup...they continue to tolerate and protect him....nothing is going to change, as evidenced by the deleting of his pics
"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance"

David Mamet
User avatar
svaglic
Master of Time
Posts: 5129
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: The many lies of Misterjingles

Post by svaglic » April 28th 2021, 7:45am

Masshole wrote:
April 28th 2021, 6:58am
conjurer wrote:
April 27th 2021, 11:07pm
In regards to Mr. Jingles, or Mort, or Don of the fucking dead, or whateverthefuck he calls himself now; fuck him.

It turns out that he's a sick fucking asshole. He used to be a Watchlord, but went off the reservation and got booted. At one point, he was even an Asshat. But, like fucking assholes everywhere, karma finally caught up to his distended balls, sausage wristed bullshit and, like plenty of assholes before him, he got the boot,

At some point, it came down to a decision between Alain and Mort for me. Now, Alain is a guy I've broken bread with in real life, while Mort was a fabrication. Alain was a guy who went to bat for me with TZUK well before I had actually met him, and stood up for me, and caused an International Incident, just because that's who he is; I didn't ask him to do it, but he told a whole lot of British, pinky raising jerkoffs to go fuck themselves, because that's what a pal does. Indeed, our entire Special Relationship with the UK was undermined because I broke balls over the Smiths Everest, and Alain stepped in to tell the limeys to fuck themselves.

Mort, on the other hand, lied about a lot of shit. Mort's a fucking loser. Mort can go and fuck himself. In the meantime, I look forward to the next time me and Alain break bread.
If you guys remember back and can find posts of him bashing WIT, I’d say expose him over there. Maybe then they’ll wake up and see him for whom he really is. I can’t say if they’d even care, but that’s on them whether or not they have any integrity. It sure would be hilarious to see his posts talking shit about them.

There are all types of forums out there. WIT is a forgive and forget forum, they like watches and that’s what they stick too. They don’t like outside issues coming to them.
I kind of understand that because I like watches and I don’t like when something happens here to get me mad. It takes away from the watches and my enjoying them.
WIT has a lot Geek forum guys there. They were abused badly on Geeks and they are just happy to have a place to openly discuss watches and watch issues without getting hammered.
It’s their place, they don’t handle drama well.
There is something about this hobby that attracts crazy people. Every forum seems to have had some nuts and each forum decides on how to handle them. Some are tolerant and some aren’t.
I don’t think WIT is a bad place. There are great guys there with good watches, who am I to judge, I have everything between the first grand Seiko to some Timex’s. I think the leadership at WIT is weak, but the members aren’t that bad.
Don has been exposed, it’s up to members if they want to like his posts or not, I know I won’t. Dons day is coming, I don’t know if he needs my help or not. There are members there who are on to him and some have called him out. If I have the chance to jump in, I probably will. I have a PM from him where says he will return my watch, like Flushes says, that’s proof he knew it wasn’t his.
Post Reply

Return to “Talking Heads & Internet Trolls”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest