The Man Behind Archie Luxury: Interview With Paul Pluta

Youtube talking heads
Racer-X (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

The Man Behind Archie Luxury: Interview With Paul Pluta

Post by Racer-X » June 25th 2017, 8:28am

by Ariel Adams "Paul Pluta is better known to most watch lovers on the internet as Archie Luxury. His prolific YouTube channel currently has almost 8,000 videos, and for years now, dedicated fans have enjoyed the strongly worded and uncommonly intimate vlogging style of this Australian luxury pundit. In the embedded podcast-style video interview, I invite you to listen to an hour-long chat I had with Paul Pluta himself."

Article at A Blog To Watch

MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: The Man Behind Archie Luxury: Interview With Paul Pluta

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » June 25th 2017, 9:11am

Someone once said, that the time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Long story short, I had an overwhelming feeling of wasting too much time on that- and I couldn't get past the first three minutes. Not like I don't have an hour to waste, but I'd rather waste it on staring at the wall, than listen to Archibald Asinus Stultus Chesterfield III, Earl of Foulmouth and Pillock Hillock.
Last edited by MKTheVintageBloke on June 25th 2017, 1:13pm, edited 1 time in total.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » June 25th 2017, 3:41pm

Did not know Archie was Australian, that explains a lot. Cannot watch the video, who has time to waste when there is a Lizard Lick Towing marathon on?
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » June 25th 2017, 3:54pm

Falstaff wrote:An hour with both Antenna Adams and Otchie? Hahahahahahahahahahah....

They should have titled it Meeting of the No-Minds.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » June 25th 2017, 7:18pm

3Flushes wrote:REL must be getting desperate for content, putz.

That about nails the door shut for me on A Blog To Watch. Who's next - MIchael Davis?
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
nimbleboy
Senior Member & WIS

Post by nimbleboy » June 26th 2017, 12:16pm

Well, you fuckahs, I listened to it.

I am fairly amused by Archie/Paul, but I find Adams a bit annoying... Archie discussed a papier-mâché head that a fan sent him. It was supposed to be him, and he admitted that it wasn't horribly done. Adams dropped the ball, though, and didn't ask about the knobs.
Is it safe?
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS

Post by Nuvolari » June 26th 2017, 11:30pm

A remedial and horribly-conducted interview with a completely appropriate guest. Hell, it may even be interesting (unlikely), but who has the stomach to weather the entire suck fest?
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

Mortuus Fakeuus

Post by Mortuus Fakeuus » June 27th 2017, 2:26am

Nuvolari wrote:A remedial and horribly-conducted interview with a completely appropriate guest. Hell, it may even be interesting (unlikely), but who has the stomach to weather the entire suck fest?

Otchee does...rancid Fuckah that he is. :???:

Return to “The No Spin Zone”