What I Think Of Invicta by Urban Gentry

Youtube talking heads
Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: What I Think Of Invicta by Urban Gentry

Post by Luftwafflles » May 23rd 2017, 11:59am

He used to be a friend of Archie's. Archie claims he helped this guy get started on youtube. But the guy wasn't properly grateful. I dunno. From what I've read, the "gentry" has lived off his parents most of his life. His horological expertise is extremely limited, he's boring as fuck with a monotone delivery. And yes BL, he seems to indeed be an uber tool.
We called another exterminator to take care of the rat problem in the basement. This one hasn't come out either.

TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » June 9th 2017, 2:59pm

Those auto Pro Divers do seem to work - whoever actually cases them for Invicta does a decent job. However, any "watch guru" that ignores (or fails to look into) the sordid, sorry history of Lawler LaDingo's company - and fails to inform his "viewers" of that history - is just a fucking wanker, another clown with a webcam. Fuck him and his corny self-applied nickname.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » June 9th 2017, 4:21pm

In that respect, I think that neither does the rest of the YouTube (or watch blog) "gurus" manage to inform their audience of what a bunch of pesty, fucking twats a certain Panamanian and his company are. Most "watch media" largely don't give a fuck about Invicters, and pretend that that plague of a company doesn't exist. TGV seems to regurgitate what he reads on Hoodwinkee or whatnot, so while he's not necessarily a wanker (though certainly a narcissistic figure), he doesn't appear to do much research on his own, which means, that as a "guru" he's not on the ball.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation

Return to “The No Spin Zone”