S. Fingers Throws WOW Under Bus

Youtube talking heads
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: S. Fingers Throws WOW Under Bus

Post by conjurer » December 8th 2015, 1:07pm

abduksion wrote:
svaglic wrote:Image

Typical Skelton thinks hes above the law. Anyone one else would of been banned.

Quite so, Kevin. Actually, that screen shot says quite a bit about Jawbone's Very Mature and Reasoned mind; he lashes out like a wounded animal at even a relatively mild rebuke like mine. As long as he can't hit the ban button himself, he's a typical internet bully and asswipe.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » December 8th 2015, 1:22pm

I had emailed steve about the boorish comments made by skel.

Hi Alain,

Thanks for the heads up!! I had not even seen that thread. I agree JS was totally out of line and his comment has been removed
. Nope, not looking for any type of forum war at all. I think we both share a mutual respect.

Otherwise things are going ok. I am trying to change my software over to vBulletin, but having a hell of a time getting my database to import. It's a work in progress and I don't know if I'll ever get it done, but I sure would like to get off this lousy format I'm on now.

Hope all is well with you and thanks again for letting me know about this.

Steve[/color]

Not certain if the comment has been removed or not but at least the owner pays attention. As to skel, a loser all of the way.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
abduksion

Post by abduksion » December 8th 2015, 1:42pm

conjurer wrote:
abduksion wrote:
svaglic wrote:Image

Typical Skelton thinks hes above the law. Anyone one else would of been banned.

Quite so, Kevin. Actually, that screen shot says quite a bit about Jawbone's Very Mature and Reasoned mind; he lashes out like a wounded animal at even a relatively mild rebuke like mine. As long as he can't hit the ban button himself, he's a typical internet bully and asswipe.

I agree remember his intro posts? Got a free pass even though he didnt have the
recommend post count?.
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » December 8th 2015, 6:05pm

Look at the sticker on that cake, TZ! Might be staler than Skelton's "inside baseball" stories of the "intrigue" that does on a cheesy shopping networks.

I've been real prick this week. On Twitter, I sent a link to Evine live - a story about the hoverboards that have been blowing up all over the place. My comment: "Great holiday plan, guys - first Invicta, now these things!" They actually wrote back: "None of our Swagways have burst into flames." Or something like that.

And it's only Tuesday.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by Mark1 » December 8th 2015, 6:29pm

Keep in mind that when you insult some of these yahoos you'll probably need to explain it to them also. The cake decorator has a sense of humor but you would have to break it down for Pacerguy. Man would I love to wipe that smirk off Jimbos face.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » December 8th 2015, 6:35pm

JS has no balls. He is a predator after only the weak, meek and uneducated willing to line his pockets and bask in his "celebrity" status. Mongo is no different.

Neither have the guts to show up here for an adult discussion.
"I always complain because I'm old now and everything hurts."-Mike Rowe
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » December 8th 2015, 6:36pm

Mark1 wrote:Keep in mind that when you insult some of these yahoos you'll probably need to explain it to them also. The cake decorator has a sense of humor but you would have to break it down for Pacerguy. Man would I love to wipe that smirk off Jimbos face.

Mark, you're everything Skel is not - smart, actually funny and not a boor, and have a broad knowledge of your hobby. Let him smirk - he's the one who can't get his marks to buy his used Stuhrling Originals and Invictas. Bet you don't have that problem.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » December 9th 2015, 11:56am

skel at wit response.JPG

Boorish at best to garner attention. The more anyone pays attention to him the more he becomes important in his own mind. A nobody grasping at straws. He is still a public figure by his own actions. While he might have stayed in the shadows bragging about himself, it appears everything he has tried has failed.

Strider watches - Fail
Alpha male magazine - Fail
Watchgeeks - Fail

I am going to assume that his "fame" has not translated into income or at the least, enough to pay for his lifestyle. Honestly he needs to stay away from this hobby and keep his fucking mouth closed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Luftwafflles » December 9th 2015, 12:49pm

Skelton is an immature man/boy. His original reply to conjurer was like an eighth grader whose feelings were hurt in gym class.
We called another exterminator to take care of the rat problem in the basement. This one hasn't come out either.

JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Post by JAS1125 » December 9th 2015, 1:00pm

Somebody grab some screen shots.....Jimmy ain't gonna take it no more

jskelton
Tyme Traveler

jskelton Avatar

Member is Online

WOW Off Cable Systems - Again Reply #31 posted 49 minutes ago pacerguy and plasticsexpert like this.
Quote Post Options
Post by jskelton on 49 minutes ago
bulldogbrower Avatar
2 hours ago bulldogbrower said:
jskelton Avatar
3 hours ago jskelton said:
I believe that you're unaware of the history. It may appear as if he was jumped on out of nowhere on this thread, but it's merely a continuation of feelings brought up by his past comments on the internet. As you can see from his most recent reply to me, he just wants to insult me and get some shots in. Others knew where he was going and simply reacted before he started... but as to be expected, he did eventually follow through with his expected behavior.
And your reply to him was your usual expected behavior.
Yep, exactly. Why should I sit back and take it like I have for the past decade? Those days are finished.
"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance"

David Mamet
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » December 9th 2015, 1:31pm

skel at wit response2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » December 9th 2015, 5:18pm

The poor bastard. I feel quite low right now, knowing that I've caused him some agita.

It's interesting that my Jawbone gag hasn't yet been scrubbed.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
Watch Noob
Founding Member

Post by Watch Noob » December 9th 2015, 5:37pm

conjurer wrote:Quite so, Kevin. Actually, that screen shot says quite a bit about Jawbone's Very Mature and Reasoned mind; he lashes out like a wounded animal at even a relatively mild rebuke like mine. As long as he can't hit the ban button himself, he's a typical internet bully and asswipe.

That there's some funny shit. Jaws gets butt hurt awfully quick these days huh?
Drifter on Watchlords
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » December 9th 2015, 5:40pm

Watch Noob wrote:
conjurer wrote:Quite so, Kevin. Actually, that screen shot says quite a bit about Jawbone's Very Mature and Reasoned mind; he lashes out like a wounded animal at even a relatively mild rebuke like mine. As long as he can't hit the ban button himself, he's a typical internet bully and asswipe.

That there's some funny shit. Jaws gets butt hurt awfully quick these days huh?

failures usually do.

1946-2006

hcharles
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 1081120685253371

Post by hcharles » December 9th 2015, 5:48pm

chuckl
Tyme Watcher

chuckl Avatar

Member is Online

WOW Off Cable Systems - Again Reply #32 posted 2 minutes ago

Post by chuckl on 2 minutes ago

Jim, your past is catching up to you. Too bad you continue to hold grudges. You are hardly a victim.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln

Return to “The No Spin Zone”