S. Fingers Throws WOW Under Bus

Youtube talking heads
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: S. Fingers Throws WOW Under Bus

Post by TemerityB » December 9th 2015, 8:57pm

Wow, that thread keeps going - and I don't see a lot of "atta boy Jims" being posted.

Maybe I'm wrong about WIT, to an extent. Just because lamebrains like roadwarrior and pacerguy like to chime in on every thread doesn't mean they're all imbeciles, it appears. But, like at other sides, the douchebags tend to shout out the few who might, you know, actually have something so say other than "the UPS truck came today."
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » December 9th 2015, 11:13pm

TemerityB wrote:Wow, that thread keeps going - and I don't see a lot of "atta boy Jims" being posted.

Maybe I'm wrong about WIT, to an extent. Just because lamebrains like roadwarrior and pacerguy like to chime in on every thread doesn't mean they're all imbeciles, it appears. But, like at other sides, the douchebags tend to shout out the few who might, you know, actually have something so say other than "the UPS truck came today."

I may well be wrong as well, T. While I've yet to get a sloppy blowjob there, it appears that at least some of the members there are not swilling Kool-aid by the gallon. I think there may be a large portion of the membership there who are novice collectors, and are really just looking for info. You know, like real collectors, not fuckheads like pacerguy. Interestingly, I think that even roadwarrior might be OK, apart from being something of a D-bag.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
Hawk
ASSHAT

Post by Hawk » December 10th 2015, 7:31am

TemerityB wrote:Wow, that thread keeps going - and I don't see a lot of "atta boy Jims" being posted.

I could definitely be wrong but it seems that, when I try to filter out the three or four "power posters / cheerleaders", what remains doesn't have a signal-to-noise ratio much worse than WTF or WUS and in fact seems superior to my memory of "myWristwatchBichonDotNet".

Even in the darkest reaches of the invicter sub-forum there's the occasional "yeah, they're lying sacks of shit and quality is a crap shoot but I like how they look and buy them for pennies on the dollar from the run so what the fuck". Kind of like simultaneously being an Invicter fan yet still having one foot grounded in reality.

'Tis an enigma.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » December 10th 2015, 8:08am

Hawk wrote:Even in the darkest reaches of the invicter sub-forum there's the occasional "yeah, they're lying sacks of shit and quality is a crap shoot but I like how they look and buy them for pennies on the dollar from the run so what the fuck". Kind of like simultaneously being an Invicter fan yet still having one foot grounded in reality.

And you know what? There's nothing wrong with that. People read us wrong all the time: It's when some of those clowns breathlessly rush to defend the indefensible (and rush to go down on the same TV schmucks that have bilked them since day one ) that's, well, borderline bat shit. If someone is dropping just a few bucks on something knowing full well all the facts before pulling the trigger? Hey, it's their funeral. The dillholes that write love letters to Invicta Ryan are another story. Or defend Ronco ovens to the death. Or Croton belts.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Luftwafflles
Senior Member & WIS

Post by Luftwafflles » December 10th 2015, 10:25am

I don't even know why, but the term "croton belt" , just cracks me up. Am I the only one that thinks Croton sounds way too much like scrotum?
We called another exterminator to take care of the rat problem in the basement. This one hasn't come out either.

JAS1125
Watchlord WIS

Post by JAS1125 » December 10th 2015, 10:25am

Conj landed a direct hit and poor Jimmy has to resort to blocking.
Not much of a keyboard commando now that he has no control over the forum he posts in.

Pussy....

jskelton

WOW Off Cable Systems - Again Reply #37 posted about an hour ago
Quote Post Options
Post by jskelton on about an hour ago
conjurer Avatar

10 hours ago conjurer said:
... or to try to sell personal items without even meeting the TOS standards...

Seriously couldn't help yourself huh?
I'm done. Easier to block you than deal with your idiocy.
Sorry Steve

js blocking John.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Old age and treachery will always beat youth and exuberance"

David Mamet
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » December 10th 2015, 8:39pm

Cut and run, Jim. When you get nailed - cut and run. Fool.

Nice going, conj. Salvo #1.
Darksider
Founder

Post by Darksider » March 29th 2016, 3:12pm

It appears the thread about WOW being off cable was archived and then deleted. I cannot find it and get a 404 error.

http://watchintyme.com/thread/27174/wow ... lTo=295608 #ixzz3tkRahQcj

Skelton wows them.jpg

Screenshot_2015-12-08-09-skel disses WOW.png

js%20blocking%20John.JPG

skel%20at%20wit%20response2.JPG

http://watchintyme.com/showthread.php?1 ... -to-a-few- questions/page4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Quotes from the fake naval aviator misterjingles. Not a pilot, or 9/11 survivor.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » April 15th 2020, 3:23pm

conjurer wrote:
April 15th 2020, 3:18pm
Some good, clean fun back in those days. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed breaking jawbone's balls.

Did not know he had any.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » April 15th 2020, 4:14pm

koimaster wrote:
April 15th 2020, 3:23pm
conjurer wrote:
April 15th 2020, 3:18pm
Some good, clean fun back in those days. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed breaking jawbone's balls.

Did not know he had any.
Not anymore.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye

Return to “The No Spin Zone”