NASTY ROLEX DEALERS DOWNUNDER

Youtube talking heads
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: NASTY ROLEX DEALERS DOWNUNDER

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » May 9th 2019, 3:58pm

Archie's a wanker, but this time, he's actually got a point about the whole steel Rolex madness. Excuse me, ADs and boutiques expecting a fucking bribe for selling a watch, in addition to the MSRP? The way I see it, if this is true, Rolex should immediately cross this person/business off their AD list. But more importantly, they should knock it off with the policies that led to such fuckery happening.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » May 9th 2019, 4:48pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:Archie's a wanker, but this time, he's actually got a point about the whole steel Rolex madness. Excuse me, ADs and boutiques expecting a fucking bribe for selling a watch, in addition to the MSRP? The way I see it, if this is true, Rolex should immediately cross this person/business off their AD list. But more importantly, they should knock it off with the policies that led to such fuckery happening.

Quite so. I believe that Rolex leaned on some of the Singapore ADs over this.
Cream rises to the top while jackoffs only leave puddles of rancid jizz.

--Temerity, regarding Bazinga!.
bedlam (Online)
WIS Divemaster
Facebook ID: 0

Post by bedlam » May 9th 2019, 4:53pm

Won't click on that dipshit.

Even when he has a genuine issue, it could generally be said in 2 minutes but he inserts endless expletives to pad the content out so he's still going half an hour later. Couldn't be bothered.
"If I could put a finger on the moment we genuinely fucked ourselves, it was the moment we decided that data was something you could use words like believe or disbelieve around...

The Water Knife

Paolo Bacigalupi

Return to “The No Spin Zone”