- Posts: 41372
- Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
- Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
While looking at the Aqualand last evening my daughter pointed this one out for me as well. It may be that I need to purchase 2 watches to stay in the game.
“Your heart was warm and happy
With the lilt of Irish laughter
Every day and in every way
Now forever and ever after."
- WIS Divemaster
- Posts: 8910
- Joined: November 12th 2011, 11:00pm
- Facebook ID: 0
- Location: Fremantle, Australia (GMT +8)
I don't really get chrono divers with subdials - too cluttered. I'd wait until September and go the new Arnie if you want a dive watch with timing functions.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
- Founding Member & Master of Time
- Posts: 20237
- Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
Oooooohhhh.........A tritimeknobial Seiko with a nod to the past!!!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest