Diving into the Citizen Promaster Marine

Racer-X (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Diving into the Citizen Promaster Marine

Post by Racer-X » December 2nd 2019, 10:59am

"Citizen is a brand that may not get as much attention or mindshare from us watch folks, and that’s a shame. They actually produce some very nice pieces, some with some very interesting twists. One of the more recent releases – which happens to be a Macy’s exclusive Limited Edition – is the Citizen Promaster Marine.

When the images first crossed my inbox of this new Citizen Promaster Marine, my attention immediately went to the cyclops. I know it’s a divisive feature, but it’s something that I’ve really grown to like the looks of, as well as the simple utility that it provides. Set that onto an electric blue dial and add in a GMT complication? Yes, I’m hooked."

https://wristwatchreview.com/2019/12/02 ... er-marine/

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Diving into the Citizen Promaster Marine

Post by TemerityB » December 2nd 2019, 5:27pm

Budman2k wrote:
December 2nd 2019, 11:06am
Picking mine up tomorrow!!

Wow. Good for you, bud!
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Diving into the Citizen Promaster Marine

Post by biglove » December 2nd 2019, 9:02pm

Nice!

On my wants list
"Dogs have given us their absolute all. We are the center of their universe, we are the focus of their love and faith and trust. They serve us in return for scraps. It is without a doubt the best deal man has ever made."-Roger Caras

Return to “Citizen”