I Want To Be Made Whole--Autodromo!!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

I Want To Be Made Whole--Autodromo!!

Post by conjurer » April 10th 2020, 5:38pm

Up for your consideration is my Autodromo Prototipo Vic Elford Edition.

This limited edition (#149 of 224) piece pays homage to the heyday of motorsports and more importantly the legend that is Vic Elford.

Who the fuck was Vic Elford? I dunno, but nothing pays homage to the heyday of motorsports like a watch with a $5 Seiko quartz movement:

https://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=734716
Nuvolari (Online)
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Autodromo!!

Post by Nuvolari » April 11th 2020, 12:07am

What the...? You fucking planks - you should KNOW this! Don’t they teach this shit in school?

Vic Elford is super cool British rally and racecar driver who won the 1972 Targa Florio in a Porsche 908. He’s fucking cool as hell who, even as an octogenarian, can still out-drive all you ladies...

The only odd thing about Quick Vic (that’s right damn it, he also has a nick name) is that the fucker never swears. Have spoken with him in person about 4 different times, the dude has a great memory and is as approachable as an old drinking buddy.

THAT’S who the fuck Vic Fucking Henry Fucking Elford is!

Well, I can probably rest assured that if it was an Eberhard “Tazio Nuvolari“ you’d know it’s decent.

Nuvolari won a lot more... so, his tribute watches are rightfully $5 automatics...
“Could somebody please let me know what the fuck is going on here?? It's like walking into the local Safeway to do some grocery shopping and finding a bunch of ghey midgets cornholing each other in the produce department.” - Conjurer

Return to “I want to be made whole again”