- ASSHAT & Master of Time
- Posts: 32532
- Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Still on the first page of Watchrecon (which may be something of a record, for people who care about such things), here's a bedazzled Jacob & Co quartz wartche that the seller wants eight grand for:
https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/fs-ja ... 43851.html
Ain't no way that's a fake.
- Founding Member & Master of Time
- Posts: 20220
- Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm
That F'n W deserves the ultimate F
- Posts: 17701
- Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
- Facebook ID: 0
And somewhere, Stephen Jay is pinchin' one off.
Now found at bestdamnwatchforum.
- Founding Member - WIS
- Posts: 2650
- Joined: February 9th 2010, 11:00pm
How much for the cheesy fake-screw bracelet? Not a good look together, or separately.
Randy in Nashville
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest