I Want To Be Made Whole--One For Smells!!

MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--One For Smells!!

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » October 25th 2019, 4:58pm

Well, the dial doesn't appear to have any issues. The font looks as it should on a 1019. The red paint used for the "Milgauss" on the dial seems slightly darker and less intense than it should, although that could be just fading kicking in, or the lighting in which the photos were taken.
Selling an unserviced watch for that sort of money is really the Donkey thing to do.

Nothing particularly special about this one, either - there are far more desirable dial versions (no-lume "CERN," 1/5 second track...) of the 1019 out there.
I always hope for the best. Experience, unfortunately, has taught me to expect the worst.
Elim Garak, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

No good deed ever goes unpunished.
Rule of Acquisition no.285
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » October 25th 2019, 6:05pm

I like it but for that price it better include a couple of hookers and some blow. Jeebus.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
gerdson
Master of Time

Post by gerdson » October 26th 2019, 3:47am

Verdammt. Don't know what these will in an auction. Not looked at details, also I am rather clueless about vintage Rolex But from I know the price may be realistic. If all he claims is coreect. My grail , alobg with another of to me unaffordable wartches.
Ardnut since 1989

In twenty years or so, the German language will be one, massively long compound word.
-- conjurer

Return to “I want to be made whole again”