I Want To Be Made Whole--Longines!!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Longines!!

Post by conjurer » September 6th 2019, 5:59pm

bbattle wrote:
September 6th 2019, 5:42pm
I enjoyed seeing that nobody had even bothered to comment on his watch and he kept moving the price down, then back up. He must not be Jonesing enough to take it to a pawn shop. Or they know better than to take anything from him.
Actually, Mr. Battle, most forums don't allow comment in a FS thread. We do it here, which might be a reason our stuff doesn't show up on watchrecon.
Last edited by conjurer on September 6th 2019, 6:47pm, edited 1 time in total.
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time

Post by foghorn » September 6th 2019, 6:38pm

It makes no sense for comments to be allowed on sales posts by anyone other than the seller,for the purpose of bumping ,price reductions, or designating the watch sold. I know we do it here but it's a distraction. If we were also on recon I'd post sales here too. I used to but didn't have a lot of luck. At WUS and TZ I have sold a bunch of stuff.

Just Sayin"...................
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » September 6th 2019, 9:17pm

The Longines Legend diver is on my short list of most coveted pieces. However, mccl88 can drop to his knees and munch away. Does anybody do even a cursory look around even WatchRecon or Chrono24 to find out what others are asking for similar models? Or is the whole trading world stuck on the old I've-only-had-this-for-two-months-so-I'll-ask-for-$10-less-than-I-paid-for-it ruse? Crazed.

It's why I don't trade, sell, flip, whatever. Whatever I buy is mine, and that's the end of it. I've made exactly one trade in all this time in the hobby, and that's gonna be the last one. Ghahhhh.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “I want to be made whole again”