I Want To Be Made Whole--Piece of Shit Unique!!

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Piece of Shit Unique!!

Post by TemerityB » August 29th 2019, 9:12pm

1 of 1 - like Lindsay Graham having dinner.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by svaglic » August 30th 2019, 6:34am

No paypal, this guy is smarter than I thought, he wants a wire transfer. No buyers remorse if you buy fom him.

I don’t get any of this watch... I don’t get the people who had the idea for it, made it then sold it for a song. I especially don’t get anyone buying it, let alone reselling it to another fool.
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » August 30th 2019, 6:35am

The English language, as graced with an abundance of obscenities as it is, really feels wanting when I need to comment on these ArtyA piles of fucking rubbish. So, since English fails here...

Kurwa, co za jebane gówno! Pierdolona chujowizna jak z jakiegoś, kurwa, odpustu. Takie to - kurwa jego w dupę pierdolona mać - pedalskie, że bardziej, kurwa, być nie może. Kurwa! Jeszcze ta chujnia z pociskami. Nawet ślepy Ruski ze złotymi zębami by tego, kurwa, kijem nie tknął.

...Polish does the trick, I suppose.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » August 30th 2019, 9:24am

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:
August 30th 2019, 6:35am
The English language, as graced with an abundance of obscenities as it is, really feels wanting when I need to comment on these ArtyA piles of fucking rubbish. So, since English fails here...

Kurwa, co za jebane gówno! Pierdolona chujowizna jak z jakiegoś, kurwa, odpustu. Takie to - kurwa jego w dupę pierdolona mać - pedalskie, że bardziej, kurwa, być nie może. Kurwa! Jeszcze ta chujnia z pociskami. Nawet ślepy Ruski ze złotymi zębami by tego, kurwa, kijem nie tknął.

...Polish does the trick, I suppose.
Well, at least now we know how to say "fuck" in Polish. Yet another example of an important community service provided by Watchlords!
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » August 30th 2019, 11:29am

WOW! Amazing! That watch almost makes you think you are a Sniper! Just like my game makes me feel as if I were a real Navy Pilot!!!

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » August 30th 2019, 11:30am

koimaster wrote:
August 30th 2019, 11:29am

WOW! Amazing! That watch almost makes you think you are a Sniper! Just like my game makes me feel as if I were a real Navy Pilot!!!
My brother had that toy! And, he broke the fucking thing before I could ever get my hands on it!!
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » August 30th 2019, 11:46am

conjurer wrote:
August 30th 2019, 11:30am
koimaster wrote:

My brother had that toy! And, he broke the fucking thing before I could ever get my hands on it!!
Did he become a SLUFF driver??
VBFZu3m.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » August 30th 2019, 12:22pm

koimaster wrote:
August 30th 2019, 11:46am
conjurer wrote:
August 30th 2019, 11:30am
koimaster wrote:

Did he become a SLUFF driver??

VBFZu3m.jpg
Nope, but he got all the brains in the family. He retired early, with his bills paid off and a million in the bank.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 30th 2019, 2:53pm

koimaster wrote:

I'm an old fuck now (thanks, George Carlin), and I would STILL play that game. That looks like fun!
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “I want to be made whole again”