I Want To Be Made Whole--Piece of Shit Unique!!

Post Reply
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 17137
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Piece of Shit Unique!!

Post by TemerityB » August 29th 2019, 9:12pm

1 of 1 - like Lindsay Graham having dinner.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
User avatar
svaglic
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 4994
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Piece of Shit Unique!!

Post by svaglic » August 30th 2019, 6:34am

No paypal, this guy is smarter than I thought, he wants a wire transfer. No buyers remorse if you buy fom him.

I don’t get any of this watch... I don’t get the people who had the idea for it, made it then sold it for a song. I especially don’t get anyone buying it, let alone reselling it to another fool.
Image
User avatar
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time
Posts: 3591
Joined: December 7th 2016, 2:47pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Piece of Shit Unique!!

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » August 30th 2019, 6:35am

The English language, as graced with an abundance of obscenities as it is, really feels wanting when I need to comment on these ArtyA piles of fucking rubbish. So, since English fails here...

Kurwa, co za jebane gówno! Pierdolona chujowizna jak z jakiegoś, kurwa, odpustu. Takie to - kurwa jego w dupę pierdolona mać - pedalskie, że bardziej, kurwa, być nie może. Kurwa! Jeszcze ta chujnia z pociskami. Nawet ślepy Ruski ze złotymi zębami by tego, kurwa, kijem nie tknął.

...Polish does the trick, I suppose.
You cannot explain away a wantonly immoral act, because you think that it is connected to some higher purpose.
Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: The Next Generation
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31974
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Piece of Shit Unique!!

Post by conjurer » August 30th 2019, 9:24am

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:
August 30th 2019, 6:35am
The English language, as graced with an abundance of obscenities as it is, really feels wanting when I need to comment on these ArtyA piles of fucking rubbish. So, since English fails here...

Kurwa, co za jebane gówno! Pierdolona chujowizna jak z jakiegoś, kurwa, odpustu. Takie to - kurwa jego w dupę pierdolona mać - pedalskie, że bardziej, kurwa, być nie może. Kurwa! Jeszcze ta chujnia z pociskami. Nawet ślepy Ruski ze złotymi zębami by tego, kurwa, kijem nie tknął.

...Polish does the trick, I suppose.
Well, at least now we know how to say "fuck" in Polish. Yet another example of an important community service provided by Watchlords!
Image
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41998
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Piece of Shit Unique!!

Post by koimaster » August 30th 2019, 11:29am

Image

WOW! Amazing! That watch almost makes you think you are a Sniper! Just like my game makes me feel as if I were a real Navy Pilot!!!
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31974
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Piece of Shit Unique!!

Post by conjurer » August 30th 2019, 11:30am

koimaster wrote:
August 30th 2019, 11:29am
Image

WOW! Amazing! That watch almost makes you think you are a Sniper! Just like my game makes me feel as if I were a real Navy Pilot!!!
My brother had that toy! And, he broke the fucking thing before I could ever get my hands on it!!
Image
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 41998
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Piece of Shit Unique!!

Post by koimaster » August 30th 2019, 11:46am

conjurer wrote:
August 30th 2019, 11:30am
koimaster wrote:
August 30th 2019, 11:29am
Image

WOW! Amazing! That watch almost makes you think you are a Sniper! Just like my game makes me feel as if I were a real Navy Pilot!!!
My brother had that toy! And, he broke the fucking thing before I could ever get my hands on it!!
Did he become a SLUFF driver??
VBFZu3m.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 31974
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Piece of Shit Unique!!

Post by conjurer » August 30th 2019, 12:22pm

koimaster wrote:
August 30th 2019, 11:46am
conjurer wrote:
August 30th 2019, 11:30am
koimaster wrote:
August 30th 2019, 11:29am
Image

WOW! Amazing! That watch almost makes you think you are a Sniper! Just like my game makes me feel as if I were a real Navy Pilot!!!
My brother had that toy! And, he broke the fucking thing before I could ever get my hands on it!!
Did he become a SLUFF driver??

VBFZu3m.jpg
Nope, but he got all the brains in the family. He retired early, with his bills paid off and a million in the bank.
Image
User avatar
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Posts: 17137
Joined: June 12th 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Piece of Shit Unique!!

Post by TemerityB » August 30th 2019, 2:53pm

koimaster wrote:
August 30th 2019, 11:29am
Image

WOW! Amazing! That watch almost makes you think you are a Sniper! Just like my game makes me feel as if I were a real Navy Pilot!!!
I'm an old fuck now (thanks, George Carlin), and I would STILL play that game. That looks like fun!
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Post Reply

Return to “I want to be made whole again”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest