I Want To Be Made Whole--Buy With Confidence 6!!

conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

I Want To Be Made Whole--Buy With Confidence 6!!

Post by conjurer » August 15th 2019, 6:10pm

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/lew-h ... 05861.html

Another Lou & Spoogy, this one sold, evidently, by a clown:

The watch is NOT new, or like new, or excellent. I am not the original owner, although I did just buy the watch from its original owner at (edit) less than I'm asking. I have worn it approximately 5 times (he wore it more than that). I would conservatively estimate condition as "very good."

And:

Regarding condition, please note: I have used big bright lights to emphasize the trouble-spots, because I am nice like that. If you need to see something up close, or in a different angle, please holler. The watch looks very good in person under every-day lighting. The case-back in particular, looks just fine even though I did take a shot specifically posed to give you the worst of it.

OK, then.

**>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>: **>:
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Buy With Confidence 6!!

Post by TemerityB » August 16th 2019, 2:57pm

So now L&H is (or, I guess, was) ripping off Omega designs like Stuhrling Original?

Dumbest, 10-times overpriced, gaudy, stupid fucking watch brand ever, with clunky, thick, sharp, cheap bracelets, jejune Miyota movements, and day-glo dials purchased by a bunch of goofy forum neanderthals desperate for a "bargain." When Lew gets done blowing me, he better spit my superior spunk into Huey's mouth or I won't give either of them their Snicker bar.

The brand has such a fucking lack of integrity that I put even Master Wing's creations 10 paces in front of 'em - at least Liang charges a hundred bucks for a hundred-dollar watch.

Lew & Huey is so bad they make me root for tariffs. FUCK.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Buy With Confidence 6!!

Post by conjurer » August 16th 2019, 3:18pm

TemerityB wrote:
August 16th 2019, 2:57pm
So now L&H is (or, I guess, was) ripping off Omega designs like Stuhrling Original?

Dumbest, 10-times overpriced, gaudy, stupid fucking watch brand ever, with clunky, thick, sharp, cheap bracelets, jejune Miyota movements, and day-glo dials purchased by a bunch of goofy forum neanderthals desperate for a "bargain." When Lew gets done blowing me, he better spit my superior spunk into Huey's mouth or I won't give either of them their Snicker bar.

The brand has such a fucking lack of integrity that I put even Master Wing's creations 10 paces in front of 'em - at least Liang charges a hundred bucks for a hundred-dollar watch.

Lew & Huey is so bad they make me root for tariffs. FUCK.
:Thumbsup:

Return to “I want to be made whole again”