I Want To Be Made Whole--Buy With Confidence 4!!

TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Buy With Confidence 4!!

Post by TemerityB » August 15th 2019, 6:07pm

How can you have a "favorite part" on a watch you wanna slog?

Which reminds me of an old joke: What part on Popeye never gets rusty? The part he sticks in Olive Oyl!
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 16th 2019, 2:51pm

And I realize the watch must be better than this, but that caseback looks like it's right out of David Mermelstein's 11 for $2 Chinese casebacks, the ones that come in the big yellow cardboard boxes. I'm surprised it does't say CHROHOMASTER on it.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » August 17th 2019, 2:57pm

And, it's sold. Shoot! I was looking for a new chew toy for Mr. G, too.

Return to “I want to be made whole again”