I Want To Be Made Whole--Great Wrist Presence!!

conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Great Wrist Presence!!

Post by conjurer » October 13th 2018, 10:46pm

TemerityB wrote:Oh, and it's far past time for another I Want To Be Made Whole - well done, conj.

Many thanks, T. While esteemed member foggy once pointed out, explaining a joke decreases the mirth, but even with that caveat, I thought I'd explain how IWTBMW gags trigger a posting.

Like many here, I find many fun minutes in checking Watchrecon; there's usually some fine fapping material, and when things are slow on the various fora that I check in, there's always something for sale at WR that hoists the old John Thomas. Usually, I'll check the first couple of pages for: A) stuff to jerk off to, or B) shit to make fun of. To keep things simple, I'll look through the first few pages of FS postings, and unless there's something spectacularly fucking stupid, I'll not bother posting about it. However, if I find at least a couple of mirth-worthy posts (which can be anything from a remarkably dumb price for something essentially worthless, Geek Speak, etc.) I'll start posting IWTBMW's, usually stopping with four or five.

This last yielded ten (!) posts, which might be a record. Anyway, enough with overexplaining the joke. As you were!
Cream rises to the top while jackoffs only leave puddles of rancid jizz.

--Temerity, regarding Bazinga!.
Hawk
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: I Want To Be Made Whole--Great Wrist Presence!!

Post by Hawk » October 14th 2018, 7:17am

The Rewster busted the optical illusion. The dial is smaller than those found on vintage Air Kings.

"Modified to suppress date display" means "we covered it with the bezel / case.

And I think the guy selling it is the "small hands" guy from the burger commercials.
And the fact I'm still living rent free in his head makes me grin and giggle.
...bobbee

Return to “I want to be made whole again”