Everose Gold Rolex Daytona 116505 vs. 116515

koimaster
Founder

Everose Gold Rolex Daytona 116505 vs. 116515

Post by koimaster » April 14th 2022, 9:37am

I have a soft spot for pink gold chronograph watches. The marriage of a masculine chronograph silhouette with a feminine pink gold shade is incredibly appealing to me. And in terms of luxury pink gold chronographs, it doesn’t get much better than an Everose gold Rolex Daytona. As you may already know, Everose is Rolex’s proprietary rose gold alloy that promises to never fade. It’s made from a secret blend (forged at Rolex’s in-house foundry, no less) of gold, copper, and platinum to achieve its signature luster and everlasting color.

Rolex does not just offer one Everose gold Daytona reference, but in fact, two of them: Daytona ref. 116505 and Daytona ref. 116515. (Side note: there’s also the highly collectible Rainbow Daytona ref. 116595RBOW. However, this spectacular bejeweled chronograph isn’t part of the regular Rolex catalog but rather a special gem-set model produced in very small quantities.) Between the two of them, I have my favorite pick but let’s review the Everose gold Rolex Daytona 116505 vs. 116515 models to see which one will be at the top of your watch wish list.

https://www.bobswatches.com/rolex-blog/ ... 16515.html

https://www.bobswatches.com/rolex-blog/watch-review

More rolex reviews at this site

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
smellody
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Everose Gold Rolex Daytona 116505 vs. 116515

Post by smellody » April 14th 2022, 7:52pm

Love my 116515. Would probably like the bracelet version more, but, beggars can't be chosers.

I think the rubbah makes it sportier and a great Hawaii snorkel and hot tub watch.

I was lucky enough to get mine before they 2.5x'd in value.

Return to “Rolex & Tudor Forum”