Useful tool for Rolex owners

koimaster (Online)
Founder

Useful tool for Rolex owners

Post by koimaster » February 27th 2010, 4:15pm

Rolex Serial Numbers with Production Dates

The Rolex serial numbers are found between the lugs on the side of the case at the 6 o’clock side, behind the bracelet. This 4-8 digit number is engraved by Rolex on every watch and it can be used to determine its production date. Beginning in 2005, the Company started to also engrave the serial number on the inside flange (or “rehaut” as it’s called in French) between the dial and the crystal. Starting in 2008, the Company began to only engrave the numbers on the rehaut. We provide this verified database chart for those folks looking for an answer to an often asked question, "where or how do I find the Rolex serial numbers on my watch."

These sets of numbers, for example 28000 for the year 1926 or Z000001 for year 2006, are inscribed by machine on the side of the watch case between the lugs at 6 o’clock (see below). It is very helpful to know the official Rolex production date to help us determine its market value

https://www.bobswatches.com/rolex-serial-numbers

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
smellody (Online)
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Useful tool for Rolex owners

Post by smellody » July 19th 2021, 10:06pm

Capt. KANGAROO was the best. Sometimes I count the flowers one the wall, smoke cigarettes, and watch him. That and playing solitaire. Mmmmmm. Playing with Solitaire from Live and Let Die would be better than a deck of cards with a missing card.
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » July 19th 2021, 11:52pm

smellody wrote:
July 19th 2021, 10:06pm
Capt. KANGAROO was the best. Sometimes I count the flowers one the wall, smoke cigarettes, and watch him. That and playing solitaire. Mmmmmm. Playing with Solitaire from Live and Let Die would be better than a deck of cards with a missing card.

Interestingly, Captain Kangaroo and Nimpsey Russell were both on the down-low together, well before being on the down-low was a thing, meaning, before Oprah Winfrey discussed it on her show and fucked it up for everybody. Anyway, Russell used to appear on Captain Kangaroo (Bob Keeshan) mornings on CBS, and the camp certainly let fly; they would dance about, tell pointed jokes, and only the stern eyes of the standards and practices guys kept them from French kissing and rubbing each other's groins on air. Here, we can see them as they whacked each other off, but shown only from their shoulders up:

kevco
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Post by kevco » July 20th 2021, 12:00pm

conjurer wrote:
July 19th 2021, 11:52pm
smellody wrote:

Interestingly, Captain Kangaroo and Nimpsey Russell were both on the down-low together, well before being on the down-low was a thing, meaning, before Oprah Winfrey discussed it on her show and fucked it up for everybody. Anyway, Russell used to appear on Captain Kangaroo (Bob Keeshan) mornings on CBS, and the camp certainly let fly; they would dance about, tell pointed jokes, and only the stern eyes of the standards and practices guys kept them from French kissing and rubbing each other's groins on air. Here, we can see them as they whacked each other off, but shown only from their shoulders up:

Either that or Nipsey had a whole can of creamed corn for supper.
DoctorIvey
Senior Member & WIS

Post by DoctorIvey » July 20th 2021, 2:19pm

:bvbvbv:
conjurer wrote:
July 19th 2021, 11:52pm
smellody wrote:

Classic Conj. Nipsey worked at The Varsity in Atlanta as a youth. I’m sure there’s an interesting backstory with Mr. Greenjeans as well.

Return to “Rolex & Tudor Forum”