Re: Tudor Releases New Models With Exhibition Casebacks

Post by jason_recliner » November 17th 2021, 11:38pm

conjurer wrote:
November 17th 2021, 11:32pm
jason_recliner wrote:
November 17th 2021, 6:12pm
3Flushes wrote:
November 17th 2021, 3:25am
The North Flag ... Blah blah blah... Hodinkee toss pot drivel... Blah blah blah...
That's one seriously ugly wartche. Why waste your hard-earned on that munter when for a fraction of the price you could have this
munter?

viewtopic.php?p=513818#p513776
This is, seriously, some really good salesmanship. Normally, when Toby gets caught behind the eight-ball, sales-wise, he normally:

--Tells the tirekickers to fuck off, or go fuck themselves, or shut the fuck up. So, this shows real progress in the sales game! Or:

--He insults the tirekickers to the point that they want to shrivel up and fucking die. Or:

--He posts multiple pictures of the item for sale, leaned up against some piece of driftwood, or flotsam, or whateverthefuck they call it in Oz, Bazinga!-like.

So, really good effort, Tobes. Coffee is for closers only!
Thanks John, you're in the industry so that really means a lot. Pretty sure this particular selling technique is called the Rub and Tug.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Tudor Releases New Models With Exhibition Casebacks

Post by conjurer » November 17th 2021, 11:47pm

jason_recliner wrote:
November 17th 2021, 11:38pm
conjurer wrote:
November 17th 2021, 11:32pm
jason_recliner wrote:
November 17th 2021, 6:12pm
3Flushes wrote:
November 17th 2021, 3:25am
The North Flag ... Blah blah blah... Hodinkee toss pot drivel... Blah blah blah...
That's one seriously ugly wartche. Why waste your hard-earned on that munter when for a fraction of the price you could have this
munter?

viewtopic.php?p=513818#p513776
This is, seriously, some really good salesmanship. Normally, when Toby gets caught behind the eight-ball, sales-wise, he normally:

--Tells the tirekickers to fuck off, or go fuck themselves, or shut the fuck up. So, this shows real progress in the sales game! Or:

--He insults the tirekickers to the point that they want to shrivel up and fucking die. Or:

--He posts multiple pictures of the item for sale, leaned up against some piece of driftwood, or flotsam, or whateverthefuck they call it in Oz, Bazinga!-like.

So, really good effort, Tobes. Coffee is for closers only!
Thanks John, you're in the industry so that really means a lot. Pretty sure this particular selling technique is called the Rub and Tug.
Quite so. Interestingly, I recall my brother going in to Celozzi-Ettleson Chevrolet in Elmhurst, Illinois, to buy, well, a new Chevy, before he learned his fucking lesson on buying Chevys, and how fucking worthless they were, and finally going to a Chrysler dealership and getting a 300M and saying, basically, fuck you to everybody.

He was sitting in one of the cubicles, waiting for his salesman to "talk to the manager" about his latest offer for--and this makes my balls recede into my pelvis and me quiver in shame, a Cavalier.

While waiting, my brother overhead the sales manager giving a hapless new salesman named Billy (!), a pep talk a short distance away. "You're gonna sell this cocksucker a car, Billy!" said the sales manager. "You fucking understand me? You're gonna sell this cocksucker a fucking car!"

Return to “Rolex & Tudor Forum”