NEVEREST GMT vs Tudor BBGMT

koimaster (Online)
Founder

NEVEREST GMT vs Tudor BBGMT

Post by koimaster » September 23rd 2021, 9:21am

I first encountered Norqain in the metal at the COUTURE Watch & Jewellery show in Las Vegas. I had heard of the brand prior, and one of the headlining aspects of their watches are their manufacture calibers developed with Kenissi – the same movement developer that Tudor, Chanel, and Breitling use. As we saw in their recent Adventure NEVEREST 40mm collection, introduced in August, the watches utilized the same caliber architecture found in Tudor’s Black Bay Fifty-Eight – a huge draw for those looking for value-driven dive watches that present competitive specifications. Thus, when you factor in the similar price points, calibers, and category segments tackled by each brand a comparison between the two is only natural. Today, only a month later, the collection and comparison expands further with three Norqain Adventure NEVEREST GMT 41mm watches – powered by the same Kenissi caliber that is found in the hot Tudor Black Bay GMT. While Tudor leverages a heritage-driven design, Norqain, as a young up and coming brand, looks towards more modern design cues using colour, patterned dials, and, in certain instances, ceramic bezel inserts that you would not find in any of Tudor’s Black Bay offerings. This begs the question: is the Norqain Adventure NEVEREST GMT 41mm the better offering?

https://timeandtidewatches.com/is-the-n ... dor-bbgmt/

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
jason_recliner (Online)
ASSHAT

Re: NEVEREST GMT vs Tudor BBGMT

Post by jason_recliner » September 24th 2021, 3:16am

Interesting comparison. The exclusion of images of one of the watches being compared is a bold and exciting innovation.

I like the Nordvark. Do I like it more than the Tudor? I guess we'll never know.
Copyright Reclinervision 2020 Productions. All rights reserved.

If it thinks, it stinks
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: NEVEREST GMT vs Tudor BBGMT

Post by Mark1 » September 24th 2021, 9:56pm

Buy a wartch to help the Sherpas. Sounds like a Kobold scam, er I mean project . I hesitate to spend Tudor money on a brand I learned about 5 minutes ago. That's just me-what do I know?
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.

Return to “Rolex & Tudor Forum”