Shot in leg over Rolex

3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Shot in leg over Rolex

Post by 3Flushes » September 16th 2021, 2:51pm

Armed robberies are up nationwide for jewelry and perpetrators are more violent. A man was recently robbed of his wedding band and a gold watch in the parking lot of an upscale mall here after being pistol whipped when he initially refused to comply with his assailant. The police here say that these guys want things that are easily fenced or traded for drugs and that cash and jewelry are tops on the list, as phones, computers, credit cards, etc., are too easily cut off and trackable to be of value anymore. Be careful out there.
^^^Copyright ©️ 2021 3flushes Media.^^^
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » September 17th 2021, 2:30am

DoctorIvey wrote:
September 16th 2021, 7:21pm
No story can contain the words “shot in leg in New York City “ without me thinking of Plaxico Burress.
What a dope - shot himself and wound up doing 2 years in prison on gun charges - I'm not a lawyer, but isn't that a case of double whammy?
^^^Copyright ©️ 2021 3flushes Media.^^^
Ofcmark
Watchlord WIS

Post by Ofcmark » September 17th 2021, 3:02am

https://sny.tv/articles/eight-things-yo ... s-shooting

New York and New Jersey both are very hard prosecutors for firearms I’ve read where an off-duty policeman from another state was traveling through New Jersey and he was stopped for a traffic violation during the course of that stop he was found in possession of his firearm he was not charged for the firearm because it’s legal unfortunate for him possession of Hollow Point bullets is illegal in New Jersey unless your a law enforcement agent from New Jersey and was arrested for having them

Return to “Rolex & Tudor Forum”