For the Rolex man

biglove
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Re: For the Rolex man

Post by biglove » November 25th 2020, 7:11pm

Buahahahahaha
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
conjurer (Online)
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » November 26th 2020, 12:24am

smellody wrote:
November 25th 2020, 10:48pm
Hmmmmm
Get the fuck outta here, you dizzy fuck. You gonna wear that shit? You? Dr. Smells? Fuck off and die, goddamn it. Ain't no fucking way that a guy who drives a Rolls fucking Royce is gonna wear this fucking shit.

You pass on this fucking shit, which you should, I'll buy you one of those fucking leopards from my store. Goddamn it,
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » November 27th 2020, 3:26pm

^^^Rolex gonna' have a shit-fit and send out their lawyers over these things. Guaranteed the cease and desist letters are in the mail already.

On another note, I did not know that "bespoke sneakers" were a thing. This yet another demonstration that the "more money than taste" crowd has an insatiable appetite.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » November 28th 2020, 7:52am

biglove wrote:
November 27th 2020, 3:26pm
^^^Rolex gonna' have a shit-fit and send out their lawyers over these things. Guaranteed the cease and desist letters are in the mail already.

On another note, I did not know that "bespoke sneakers" were a thing. This yet another demonstration that the "more money than taste" crowd has an insatiable appetite.
...and they pay full retail.
"Who are you?" "I am the new Number Two." "Who is Number One?" "You are Number Six."

Return to “Rolex & Tudor Forum”