Evolution of Rolex pricing

koimaster
Founder

Evolution of Rolex pricing

Post by koimaster » January 1st 2020, 10:01pm

This is a table that a Rolex AD gave me to show how these watches appreciate over the years, or put differently, how the US dollar has devaluated. An inflation calculator is posted here to see how a Rolex purchased in the past would cost in current dollars.

An Excel version of the Rolex Price Evolution Spreadsheet is here, and a 4 page printable .PDF version is here.

https://minus4plus6.com/PriceEvolution. ... a9Empv4fz0

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Re: Evolution of Rolex pricing

Post by conjurer » January 2nd 2020, 12:08am

I have to admit, it's pretty nice owning a watch that's fucking appreciating in price. I've never had that happen before, and it makes my dick hard.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Evolution of Rolex pricing

Post by TemerityB » January 2nd 2020, 2:56pm

conjurer wrote:
January 2nd 2020, 12:08am
I have to admit, it's pretty nice owning a watch that's fucking appreciating in price. I've never had that happen before, and it makes my dick hard.

Yeah, I hear you. Keep virtually any model in shape and it's a real pass-me-down, or, in worst case scenarios, as an old-timer the fucking thing will keep me in cat food until the refrigerator crate blows away.

Morbid, yeah, but hey, ya gotta figure in reality, right? :wink:
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Rolex & Tudor Forum”