Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

User avatar
Racer-X
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 6759
Joined: June 11th 2011, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by Racer-X » August 1st 2015, 6:46am

You've been foul and disrespectful here and on TZ while claiming you were the abused party. These are real people you are talking to whom you are asking advice from. Think about that for a second.

dirtboxden wrote: im sat here now rubbing cooking fat around my balls think about your ugly as fuck wife, i was going to get your mum but but got blister digging so took a shit on her grave instead you fucking retard.... what a bunch of ass pieces you really are


are you some sort of cock


do you know what dickhead...what the fuck is wrong with you all lot...get a grip of yourself you fucking idiot


you my friend are a cock


if you had spent another 30seconds and put that super smart brain of yours to work


hang on ill get you a spoon you can eat his ars


your a plank


dont try making out this is me mate


you jokers


most of you dont seem to know your backside from your elbow's


you smug twat


when ever you want to roll on in drop me a line and ill come tell you to your face


well didn't you just make yourself look like a complete prat


is this forum just full of spastics



After this post...

you fucking reptile


you divvy cunt


the sooner you bunch of pricks die the better for the rest of us


still here wankbox
Last edited by Racer-X on November 7th 2015, 10:31am, edited 7 times in total.
dirtboxden
Posts: 24
Joined: July 29th 2015, 5:33pm
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by dirtboxden » August 1st 2015, 7:16am

Tzimisces wrote:I've never heard of someone masturbating by rubbing cooking fat on their balls. Is this a peculiarly British method?
Revenge through necrophilia is, of course, a well known British custom.


im not fucking British im English and as for masturbating with cooking fat and necrophilia.... dont knock it till you tried it brother
User avatar
Tzimisces

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by Tzimisces » August 1st 2015, 7:26am

So it's an English thing.
When you say cooking fat, do you mean lard, or the grease left over in a pan? Do you warm it first? It does seem rather messy. So you don't touch the shaft at all? I don't think I could masturbate that way...gotta rub the shaft, dammit.

As for the necrophilia, it is well known that Market-Garden failed because XXX Corps came across a German cemetery and used up precious hours digging up corpses and buttfucking them. Thus they never reached Arnhem, and the "Bridge Too Far".
User avatar
svaglic
Master of Time
Posts: 5153
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by svaglic » August 1st 2015, 8:09am

Den, come on dude. Relax a little.
I think not getting the watch was a good move on your part. It had no papers or box. Some people don't mind that, but I have found that it is harder to sell and there are more questions as to how it was cared for or if it is a stolen watch. How does a box and papers get lost? Yes, they are cheaper, but the resale for you will not be good. There are better choices out there, if you like it, wait for one with fewer questions to come up.
As for bringing family members into an argument, we don't do it here. We crank on each other, but our family members are not members here and can not defend themselves. We just don't do it.
I'm sorry if my words aided you to not get the watch and it is one you really wanted, but you did ask for our opinions. I still would not have got it because of the no box, no papers and the high pressure tactic he was using on you.
I have found that watches come and go, I have lost a few to other buyers because I didn't bid high enough or was to slow. These watches always come up again for sale, so in the end, it isn't a big deal. Usually, when they come up again, they are better than what I would have got the first time around.
Patience is key in this hobby. Good luck, but I'm sure you will find another deal to help you through this one. Check out Big Loves Tudor he has on the trade forum, it is a very nice looking watch.
Good luck in chasing Tudors, it sounds like a fun way to start the hobby.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
User avatar
jb182
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 899
Joined: April 22nd 2011, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Columbus, Ohio
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by jb182 » August 1st 2015, 8:34am

dirtboxden wrote:sorry but you seemed to have missed the point im not a troll, im a 12year old who will win due to the fact that youv probably only got about 10years left... me pal i still got 50.....i win


I have never felt compelled to get involved in one of these threads, until now. Winning in life is defined by quality, not quantity. Some of the biggest winners I have known throughout my 64 years on this planet have died at a fairly young age. Now, dirtbox, go back to the basement and pour a tall chocolate milk and enjoy some Cheetos.
hcharles
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 2579
Joined: March 4th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 1081120685253371
Location: Snake River Valley
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by hcharles » August 1st 2015, 12:18pm

:nxt: Dirt has some anger issues, and is a rather lousy troll.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
dirtboxden
Posts: 24
Joined: July 29th 2015, 5:33pm
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by dirtboxden » August 1st 2015, 12:34pm

jb182 wrote:
dirtboxden wrote:sorry but you seemed to have missed the point im not a troll, im a 12year old who will win due to the fact that youv probably only got about 10years left... me pal i still got 50.....i win


I have never felt compelled to get involved in one of these threads, until now. Winning in life is defined by quality, not quantity. Some of the biggest winners I have known throughout my 64 years on this planet have died at a fairly young age. Now, dirtbox, go back to the basement and pour a tall chocolate milk and enjoy some Cheetos.


last basement i left was dark and damp and you wife was sat at a table with a bottle GBH (daterape) next to her tried body , i wiped my cock on your curtains and left mofo,
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 15126
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by biglove » August 1st 2015, 12:51pm

dirtboxden wrote:
jb182 wrote:
dirtboxden wrote:sorry but you seemed to have missed the point im not a troll, im a 12year old who will win due to the fact that youv probably only got about 10years left... me pal i still got 50.....i win


I have never felt compelled to get involved in one of these threads, until now. Winning in life is defined by quality, not quantity. Some of the biggest winners I have known throughout my 64 years on this planet have died at a fairly young age. Now, dirtbox, go back to the basement and pour a tall chocolate milk and enjoy some Cheetos.


last basement i left was dark and damp and you wife was sat at a table with a bottle GBH (daterape) next to her tried body , i wiped my cock on your curtains and left mofo,


Ah, the ravings of an Oedipal necrophilliac, virgin, early pubescent child who thinks he is wise beyond his years.

His "girlfriends" are but socks with faces drawn on them with Sharpies. His drink of choice, besides the ever present chocolate milk, cans dug out of the trash with but sips of warm, flat beer.

He's "cool" because he smokes the cigarette butts the drifters drop on the sidewalk.

No insight. No goals. No motivation.

A future upstanding member of a local prison or asylum. A place where he will be detested for his habit of continuous furious masturbation and will be ass-angel of all the big men there.

Move along little troll. Grade 6 starts soon and it's time to go hide in the bathroom at lunch because your ability to talk to other humans in real life is no better than your ability to interact on the internet.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
hcharles
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 2579
Joined: March 4th 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 1081120685253371
Location: Snake River Valley
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by hcharles » August 1st 2015, 1:02pm

Dirt has gone thru the dry wall, never to return. "Better to burn out, than fade away, my my, hey hey" with apologies to Neil Young.
Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine. Abraham lincoln
User avatar
Bahoomba
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 1482
Joined: January 28th 2011, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by Bahoomba » August 2nd 2015, 8:17am

Actually, I don't believe our new banned friend is any different what happens in the comments section of nearly every single fucking website I can think of - topic presented, comments section is below. Someone posts something, someone else doesn't agree, and then it's name calling and juvenile stupidity, and it goes on to the point where the topic is forgotten.

The trouble with websites is that it's just like attending a baseball game. I've always called baseball "the great equalizer," because it's something all strata of people get into - you could end up sitting next to a corporate lawyer or a drooling neanderthal painted in team colors who gets thrown out of the park in the fifth inning for getting beered up and getting into a fight. Personally, I will never forget attending a Yankees playoff game versus the Texas Rangers years back, and a young woman who attended had the audacity to wear a Rangers cap to the game. The reaction of an entire section of fans: The chant "Get fucked, Texas slut" over and over again.

That's websites. They're the same democracy until the idiots have to be thrown out in the fifth inning.
Rule 1,493: Never photograph a watch on a wrist. On a lovely rock in a pond or a parapet, certainly - but never on a wrist.
- Chapter Seven, The Bazinga! Way To Become A Blogger Billionaire
Post Reply

Return to “Rolex & Tudor Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest