Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

User avatar
svaglic (Online)
Master of Time
Posts: 5153
Joined: November 30th 2010, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by svaglic » July 29th 2015, 11:44pm

Hang in there Den.
I am serious, start a thread with pictures of the watches you have. I am interested in Tudor and would enjoy seeing what you have and hear about where you want to take your collection.
If you or someone you know has been butt hurt over the lies Watchlords has exposed, you may be entitled to compensation. Please call 1-888-who-gives-a-fu** operators are standing by.
User avatar
koimaster
Founder
Posts: 44045
Joined: December 16th 2009, 11:00pm
Location: Oregon, Thanks for visiting! Now go back home!
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by koimaster » July 29th 2015, 11:53pm

dirtboxden wrote:do you know what dickhead, iv not whined once about anything what the fuck is wrong with you all lot, i came on here uploaded a few images and asked a few questions and thats whining...get a grip of yourself you fucking idiot, iv been nice and friendly and all iv been is abused by retards...well one or two were nice enough...i mean fuck me



He asked for advice and collectively over the years we have told people to research before buying. This is what he has done. I think it was a smart move on his part.
Image

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
dirtboxden
Posts: 24
Joined: July 29th 2015, 5:33pm
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by dirtboxden » July 29th 2015, 11:57pm

koimaster wrote:
dirtboxden wrote:do you know what dickhead, iv not whined once about anything what the fuck is wrong with you all lot, i came on here uploaded a few images and asked a few questions and thats whining...get a grip of yourself you fucking idiot, iv been nice and friendly and all iv been is abused by retards...well one or two were nice enough...i mean fuck me



He asked for advice and collectively over the years we have told people to research before buying. This is what he has done. I think it was a smart move on his part.



thankyou, i never came here to be abused...lol, i only wanted some advice on a watch and to the people who did give some and advice thanks a lot
User avatar
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 8815
Joined: August 31st 2010, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by Falstaff » July 30th 2015, 7:16am

Point being that Watchlord members have repeatedly advised you not to buy this particular watch based on its shady provenance and lack of supporting documentation. If you do decide to buy it despite our best advice, then any fraud perpetrated on you is your own fault. Fair enough?
"Leiden oder Triumphieren - Amboss oder Hammer sein!"

Goethe
foghorn
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 20218
Joined: December 18th 2009, 11:00pm

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by foghorn » July 30th 2015, 11:59am

you got good advice so take it for what its worth people trying to help and you keep asking don't buy the watch its from a questionable website that should suffice. how do you like reading posts like this anyhow.
welcome to the forum
User avatar
catnap
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 1928
Joined: January 22nd 2013, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Great Britain
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by catnap » July 30th 2015, 2:14pm

It's fake, pretty terrible at that. Bezel numbers are wrong, hour markers are the wrong shape, hands are too short and the lume too wide,case shape too fat,decorated Asian 2824 looks nothing like the real deal, etc etc..........
There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 15126
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by biglove » July 30th 2015, 4:20pm

dirtboxden wrote:do you know what dickhead, iv not whined once about anything what the fuck is wrong with you all lot, i came on here uploaded a few images and asked a few questions and thats whining...get a grip of yourself you fucking idiot, iv been nice and friendly and all iv been is abused by retards...well one or two were nice enough...i mean fuck me


I highly recommend implementing basic capitalization, punctuation and, if you are able to expend the energy, at a minimum fifth grade sentence structure.

Adults should at least be able to type a reasonably articulate sentence.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
User avatar
mosc
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 773
Joined: April 3rd 2011, 10:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Allentown, PA
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by mosc » July 30th 2015, 6:46pm

I abhor abuse and ridicule. You got good advice about that watch, and great advice about learning to express yourself in writing.

You don't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need. --- The Rolling Stones
Watch collecting is a disastrous trap and I'm stuck. At least I always know what time it is.
dirtboxden
Posts: 24
Joined: July 29th 2015, 5:33pm
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by dirtboxden » August 1st 2015, 4:44am

the reason i kept asking and checking is because i made the post on 2 forums, This and TZ-UK they say thats its real and you say its fake, They said it was real to the point i got abused the same as you lot said it was fake till i got abused, I could not win one way or the other

If fact i lost the watch in the end because one of the member on tz-uk bought it, today he saying you lot know fuck all because it is real and is 100% perfect, so did i get lucky and dodgy a replica or did i really lose out on jem listening to this forum,

i even put in there what capnap said a few post back, yet they say its real and your wrong

here the link see for yourselfs,
http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?3 ... ice-please
User avatar
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time
Posts: 32836
Joined: July 13th 2010, 10:00pm
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by conjurer » August 1st 2015, 5:39am

Sorry you missed out on the real thing, dirtbox. However, most of us here basically told you the same thing: if you feel unhappy about the deal, don't do the deal. Most of us are in the US, and Tudor has only started to sell in the US in the last couple of years; I've only seen one Tudor in real life and held it in my hands, so I--like most of us--have no expertise in spotting a fake.

BTW, your quote over at TZ-UK calling them a "forum full of spastics" made me laugh hard.
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 15126
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by biglove » August 1st 2015, 5:40am

dirtboxden wrote:the reason i kept asking and checking is because i made the post on 2 forums, This and TZ-UK they say thats its real and you say its fake, They said it was real to the point i got abused the same as you lot said it was fake till i got abused, I could not win one way or the other

If fact i lost the watch in the end because one of the member on tz-uk bought it, today he saying you lot know fuck all because it is real and is 100% perfect, so did i get lucky and dodgy a replica or did i really lose out on jem listening to this forum,

i even put in there what capnap said a few post back, yet they say its real and your wrong

here the link see for yourselfs,
http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?3 ... ice-please


Jeebus, fella'.

Move along. You weren't comfortable with the watch as pictured and chose not to buy it. There are others out there that are available or you could just go to a brick and mortar to pick one up.

You respond like a bitter 12 year old who needs to get laid, badly.
Your refusal to use punctuation, capitalization and basic sentence structure makes reading anything you type a pain in the ass.

Your attitude makes you look like a real tool and a troll.

If you want a Tudor that's for sure the real deal, I have a Black Bay in blue you can buy. Is actually up for trade at the moment.

Considering your lack of referrals and new presence here, I would require you wire the money directly to my bank. If interested, it's yours for $2300 USD.

Oh, and you might want to be a little more discrete about posting your locale on forums and inviting people over for an ass whooping. Not that you might not be able to dish one out, but it's a good way to set yourself up for an ambush.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
dirtboxden
Posts: 24
Joined: July 29th 2015, 5:33pm
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by dirtboxden » August 1st 2015, 5:44am

its seems like im a cock but im not, i just ask a few simple questions and got abused for not using the correct grammar and so...seriously the correct grammer, it just got my back up, so i just gave a little back

biglove....
Your refusal to use punctuation, capitalization and basic sentence structure makes reading anything you type a pain in the ass

what to the point off being abused...come on mate
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 15126
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by biglove » August 1st 2015, 6:16am

dirtboxden wrote:its seems like im a cock but im not, i just ask a few simple questions and got abused for not using the correct grammar and so...seriously the correct grammer, it just got my back up, so i just gave a little back

biglove....
Your refusal to use punctuation, capitalization and basic sentence structure makes reading anything you type a pain in the ass

what to the point off being abused...come on mate


Not sure of your age but you come across as a teen with a bit of an anger issue. Not being a therapist, I can only fathom it is related to penis size or sexual frustration?

You wouldn't happen to be one of those who lives in his parents' basement, eating Cheetos in a bean bag chair, naked except for stained tighty whities while playing video games 12 hours/day?

If not, my apologies; but, that's how you come across.

Since you are getting the same type of responses from a few dozen people on different forums, maybe the problem isn't everyone else? Could be, since the common denominator in all this is you, that YOU are the problem.
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
User avatar
Wasp
Senior Member & WIS
Posts: 3300
Joined: December 31st 2012, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Zip Code: e-i-e-i-o
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by Wasp » August 1st 2015, 6:18am

dirtboxden wrote:its seems like im a cock but im not, i just ask a few simple questions and got abused for not using the correct grammar and so...seriously the correct grammer, it just got my back up, so i just gave a little back

biglove....
Your refusal to use punctuation, capitalization and basic sentence structure makes reading anything you type a pain in the ass

what to the point off being abused...come on mate


Hey Dirt...Can I call you Dirt? Shazaaamm! I got it, you are really Dirt Pitt aren't you?

Serious question. Is English your primary language?

Peace Out homie.
Image
User avatar
Mark1
Founding Member & Master of Time
Posts: 8448
Joined: December 19th 2009, 11:00pm
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Oregon
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by Mark1 » August 1st 2015, 6:24am

dirtboxden wrote:the reason i kept asking and checking is because i made the post on 2 forums, This and TZ-UK they say thats its real and you say its fake, They said it was real to the point i got abused the same as you lot said it was fake till i got abused, I could not win one way or the other

If fact i lost the watch in the end because one of the member on tz-uk bought it, today he saying you lot know fuck all because it is real and is 100% perfect, so did i get lucky and dodgy a replica or did i really lose out on jem listening to this forum,

i even put in there what capnap said a few post back, yet they say its real and your wrong

here the link see for yourselfs,
http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?3 ... ice-please


Not everyone said it was a fake sport.
See you're WRONG I don't work at all, I'm a Democrat. The immortal Horse Feathers as spoken to Chucky Ninetoes.
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 15126
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by biglove » August 1st 2015, 6:36am

Mark1 wrote:
dirtboxden wrote:the reason i kept asking and checking is because i made the post on 2 forums, This and TZ-UK they say thats its real and you say its fake, They said it was real to the point i got abused the same as you lot said it was fake till i got abused, I could not win one way or the other

If fact i lost the watch in the end because one of the member on tz-uk bought it, today he saying you lot know fuck all because it is real and is 100% perfect, so did i get lucky and dodgy a replica or did i really lose out on jem listening to this forum,

i even put in there what capnap said a few post back, yet they say its real and your wrong

here the link see for yourselfs,
http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.php?3 ... ice-please


Not everyone said it was a fake sport.


Our friend, Dirt, seems to be unable to grasp that.

It's everyone else's fault he didn't buy the watch. Of course he would likewise blame those who told him it was genuine had he bought it and found it to be fake.

I see many Cheeto stains in Dirt's life...
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
User avatar
biglove
Watchlord WIS
Posts: 15126
Joined: October 27th 2013, 9:18am
Facebook ID: 0
Location: Louisiana
Contact:

Re: Tudor Grantour Date fake or real, some advice please

Post by biglove » August 1st 2015, 6:39am

dirtboxden wrote:yeah im sat here now rubbing cooking fat around my balls think about your ugly as fuck wife, i was going to get your mum but but got blister digging so took a shit on her grave instead you fucking retard.... what a bunch of ass pieces you really are


Oh, look! A 12 year old troll!

This might be entertaining had he not already resorted to making remarks about members' dead mothers.

It is so difficult to have a battle of wits with one so poorly armed.

*sigh*

The quality of trolls dropping in really has gone south nowadays...
My best friend from college shared his secret to his huge financial success, "I fell out of the right vagina."

"We should just sanction stupidity as our national pastime and be done with it."-TemerityB, WL Asshat
Post Reply

Return to “Rolex & Tudor Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest