Worst Watch Ever?

bbattle
Facebook ID: 0

Worst Watch Ever?

Post by bbattle » January 11th 2020, 5:56pm

I pulled up youtube.com so I could listen to some Rush since Neil Peart died and saw this video in the mix.

I've never heard of the Milgauss but this guy is saying that since its styling makes no sense, at least to him, it could be the worst watch ever.

Like some of the commenters on his video, I think he's trying to get the price dropped so he can buy one for himself. While the lightning bolt second hand is a bit much for me, the rest of the watch is excellent. Well, except for the price. $2k more just so you don't have to set the date?
bedlam
WIS Divemaster

Re: Worst Watch Ever?

Post by bedlam » January 11th 2020, 7:22pm

I'm critical of Rolex price points and believe none of them justify the costs but there is no real case to heavily criticise the watches themselves.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » January 11th 2020, 9:09pm

You gotta see the last two minutes of the video. I remember watching this when it first came out, and the speaker is actually stating that despite the fact the watch shouldn't work stylistically, it actually does.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
3Flushes
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by 3Flushes » January 12th 2020, 12:18pm

Every once in a while this guy hits the nail on the head. This ain't one of them.

And his hands bug me. It's like somebody dubbing in his voice over their hands while a phone on a selfie stick taped to the wall records the spot.
Copyright ©️ 2019 3flushes Media.

The past is never dead. It isn't even past.- Faulkner
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » January 12th 2020, 5:14pm

Uhhh, certainly not the worst watch ever. But it certainly is the least appealing generation of the Milgauss.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » January 12th 2020, 7:16pm

Have tried one on. Really like them and they are beautiful in the metal. Not worth the price but if I had a few billion $$, I would pick one up.
"I'll give you 5 bucks to spank me with a dead duck!"-Mike Rowe, Dirty Jobs
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » January 12th 2020, 9:17pm

While I've never been a Milgauss, I always thought it was cool (in the original model) that Rolex made a real tool watch, designed for engineers and electrical workers and shit, back when an accurate, durable antimagnetic watch was an important thing to have.

Naturally, today it's worn by putzes like the fat bald guy on Pawn Stars.
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » January 12th 2020, 11:04pm

foghorn wrote:
January 12th 2020, 9:45pm
Wuz this wartChe named in honnor of prezidant rIchArd MIlgouse Nickson? eye no Rawleks does that per say.
it Wus richard Naymer'd four Thom petty Hoo wus a huntar. he Schott a millien Grouze witch our Byrds with Hiz petar Gunn & that Sett a rekkord GODAM it. Than they maid it A hundred Proof aganst tidal Forces and Sew fourth.

**(@
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » January 13th 2020, 9:38am

Lye Engs. Thee wurst wartches cum frum Hollingswould, Florida Evans.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » January 13th 2020, 3:34pm

foghorn wrote:
January 12th 2020, 9:45pm
Wuz this wartChe named in honnor of prezidant rIchArd MIlgouse Nickson? eye no Rawleks does that per say.
Noe ewe rinkeld olde overholt Ruustar! ewe must stihl chanesawz bea on thim gud Horpspittel drugs this wartch wuz naymed for bart simpsins best frend!!!!!!!!!!
"Although my eyes were open, they might just as well be closed."

A Whiter Shade of Pale
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » January 13th 2020, 9:29pm

when i Waz a Jung-ster i New a guy nymed Anatole musguarde. he Nevar baythed, and Sew smelt like Shitt & baloney. he Wus varry gud At tori Spellin, & george Wendt two the State finials, wheir He did gud Untill they ast Him too Spell amadilldoes. butt He kuddn't Knott and he faled and His popz kilt him With a claw-hammor films.

**(@
Falstaff
Watchlord WIS

Post by Falstaff » January 14th 2020, 10:55am

conjurer wrote:
January 13th 2020, 9:29pm
when i Waz a Jung-ster i New a guy nymed Anatole musguarde. he Nevar baythed, and Sew smelt like Shitt & baloney. he Wus varry gud At tori Spellin, & george Wendt two the State finials, wheir He did gud Untill they ast Him too Spell amadilldoes. butt He kuddn't Knott and he faled and His popz kilt him With a claw-hammor films.
a cawshunary Tail uv the Pairills uv pawleen uv entaleckshulizm - two elizabith smartt fer Hiz own Sir jon geel gud!!!!
"Although my eyes were open, they might just as well be closed."

A Whiter Shade of Pale

Return to “Rolex & Tudor Forum”