Top 5 Grand Seiko dials of 2019

Racer-X (Online)
Senior Member & WIS

Top 5 Grand Seiko dials of 2019

Post by Racer-X » October 30th 2019, 11:15pm

"It has been a stellar year for Grand Seiko, with the Japanese watchmaker releasing not only a bevy of new iterations of some of their most popular models, but also a completely new manual-wind dress watch, the SBGK series. And, as is always the case with Grand Seiko, the arresting dials adorning these new timepieces have been received with a fairly large amount of adoration within the horological community. So, with that in mind, we thought we'd whittle down all the new dial designs produced by Grand Seiko in 2019 and pick our five favourite examples: "

https://timeandtidewatches.com/top-5-gr ... s-of-2019/

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Top 5 Grand Seiko dials of 2019

Post by TemerityB » October 31st 2019, 8:38am

I just saw a whole bunch of new models at the watch fair last weekend. GS is the fucking bomb - and that's just talking about the styling.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
iwasbanned
Master of Time

Post by iwasbanned » October 31st 2019, 9:28am

The peacock I own is easily one of the nicest finished watches I have every owned. GS is legit.
TemerityB wrote:
October 31st 2019, 8:38am
I just saw a whole bunch of new models at the watch fair last weekend. GS is the fucking bomb - and that's just talking about the styling.
MKTheVintageBloke
Master of Time

Post by MKTheVintageBloke » October 31st 2019, 11:56am

The Snowflake dial is beautiful. Still, I guess I'm just not moved by the entire claptrap about how that stuff's inspired by the snow around some remote studio on Mt. Bukkake. Grand Seiko makes absolutely jaw-dropping watches, but the whole marketing talk is, well, making me want to fucking vomit. Same goes for Omega's countless "sides of the Moon." By Jove, the watch worked in space, great. Oh, and Mt. Bukkake is surely a beautiful place, with the impeccable snow and shapely geishas, but for fuck's sake, can these companies really not think of anything else?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
H.P. Lovecraft

I'd send them all an animated gif of Ron Jeremy sucking his own cock.
Conjurer, of people asking about their Doxas
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Post by conjurer » October 31st 2019, 1:16pm

MKTheVintageBloke wrote:
October 31st 2019, 11:56am
The Snowflake dial is beautiful. Still, I guess I'm just not moved by the entire claptrap about how that stuff's inspired by the snow around some remote studio on Mt. Bukkake. Grand Seiko makes absolutely jaw-dropping watches, but the whole marketing talk is, well, making me want to fucking vomit. Same goes for Omega's countless "sides of the Moon." By Jove, the watch worked in space, great. Oh, and Mt. Bukkake is surely a beautiful place, with the impeccable snow and shapely geishas, but for fuck's sake, can these companies really not think of anything else?
rollachs Wass worned Bye jame Blond!!
My little brain can't even comprehend how deep that is.

--beefsupreme, commenting on his super rare Deep Blue wartche

**(@
AntFarm
Watchlord WIS

Post by AntFarm » October 31st 2019, 6:34pm

iwasbanned wrote:
October 31st 2019, 9:28am
The peacock I own is easily one of the nicest finished watches I have every owned. GS is legit.
TemerityB wrote:
October 31st 2019, 8:38am
Hell Yeah that Peacock is amazing... But that red is sexy too.

Return to “Grand Seiko & Credor”