Some nice deals

Rusty
Master of Time
Facebook ID: 0

Some nice deals

Post by Rusty » September 23rd 2018, 6:45pm

Watch Station has a 20% off first clearance watch and 30% off both if you buy a second clearance watch until 9/27. Some good deals on several Zodiac automatic divers including the blue and green Super Seawolf Compression on bracelets. Free shipping and 3% Ebates too.
Rusty
Master of Time

Re: Some nice deals

Post by Rusty » September 24th 2018, 5:47pm

Years ago, Zodiacs were sold at a Fossil outlet near me. They were mostly quartz but nice designs and they didn’t sell so they ran a clearance on them, mostly $29 and $39. I bought several and owned long enough to do battery changes on them. Like a dope, I sold them all, mostly for more than I paid for them.

I have regretted those sales to this day. I have owned one of the modern Zodiacs which was also well made. Like the rooster, I am a fan of the brand.
ocean
Master of Time

Re: Some nice deals

Post by ocean » September 24th 2018, 6:25pm

Rusty wrote:Years ago, Zodiacs were sold at a Fossil outlet near me. They were mostly quartz but nice designs and they didn’t sell so they ran a clearance on them, mostly $29 and $39. I bought several and owned long enough to do battery changes on them. Like a dope, I sold them all, mostly for more than I paid for them.

I have regretted those sales to this day. I have owned one of the modern Zodiacs which was also well made. Like the rooster, I am a fan of the brand.

Still part of Fossil I believe as they use STP movement. I won’t debate the movement on this thread. Always have enjoyed Zodiac.
To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them. George Mason

Return to “Zodiac”