Nathan's Franks!!

Grillin n cookin
conjurer
ASSHAT & Master of Time

Nathan's Franks!!

Post by conjurer » September 5th 2018, 6:16pm

Interestingly, these became available out here in salmonland; Mrs. C picked some up over the weekend, and I burned 'em on the grill tonight:

And they were fucking good, too.
I find tv watches to be like the guys who raise their truck you need a fricken ladder to get in. It’s a attempt to look cool... that’s all.

--Hawkeye
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Nathan's Franks!!

Post by TemerityB » September 6th 2018, 9:53am

Nathan's! A way of life in these parts, but at their hot dog stands and in supermarkets.

Yeah, they're freakin' awesome, which is why I rarely eat 'em as an older guy trying to keep his weight down. :wink:
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » September 6th 2018, 12:17pm

Conj..what kind 'o chips?
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » September 6th 2018, 3:47pm

Right now I am getting over some sort of GI bug that has had me, well, sick as a dog since Monday. REALLY bad. So the very idea of eating a Nathan's right has me as jealous as I can be. Instead, I'm eating what little I can with a diet so bland that Perry Como would say "fuck you, you dillhole, where's the real food."

Return to “The Ronco Larry Grill”