Simply Dazzling

TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Simply Dazzling

Post by TemerityB » October 16th 2019, 8:54am

I was just tooling around Amazon, which has more cheap Chinese Sub homages than you can count. I always get a laugh out of what they put on the dials; to date I've seen "Perlative Cernometer," "Superior Chronography," and the enticing "High Movement." I think the one below is my favorite.

Carol Channing would be proud.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Re: Simply Dazzling

Post by biglove » October 16th 2019, 10:02am

Excellent find.

I have no doubt that bezel is rock solid and surely the WR is 3x what is claimed. Wouldn't expect anything less from a "dazzling quartz."

From their website:

"OLEVS watches are positioned in the fashion and trend. It is a company integrating research, design, production and sales. The company mainly produces mechanical watches, quartz watches, the production of watches are in line with international standards, the company has a professional design team, research team, for you consumers to design a new trend of fashion watches, watches with steel belts, belts, Milan Steel belts and nylon belts and so on."
"Never insult anyone by accident."-Robert A. Heinlein

https://imgur.com/h3UXafB
bbattle

Post by bbattle » October 16th 2019, 4:48pm

I love putting steel belts on my watches.

I hope these companies never figure out they could hire some starving English grad student to do wonders for their marketing and advertising verbiage.

You should submit the above quotation to Engrish.com
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Post by TemerityB » October 16th 2019, 7:46pm

biglove wrote:
October 16th 2019, 10:02am

From their website:

"OLEVS watches are positioned in the fashion and trend. It is a company integrating research, design, production and sales. The company mainly produces mechanical watches, quartz watches, the production of watches are in line with international standards, the company has a professional design team, research team, for you consumers to design a new trend of fashion watches, watches with steel belts, belts, Milan Steel belts and nylon belts and so on."
Olevs has a website?!??
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
biglove
Watchlord WIS

Post by biglove » October 16th 2019, 9:46pm

TemerityB wrote:
October 16th 2019, 7:46pm
biglove wrote:
October 16th 2019, 10:02am

From their website:

Olevs has a website?!??
I was surprised, too.
"Never insult anyone by accident."-Robert A. Heinlein

https://imgur.com/h3UXafB

Return to “Quartz Watches”