Doxa & The Grand Lies They Tell

koimaster
Founder

Doxa & The Grand Lies They Tell

Post by koimaster » October 10th 2020, 10:03am

From 2017 and a member of this forum.

lets talk doxa and the grand lies they tell. Had word from a Doxa company guy that there are no more (pretend) company boundaries...and the reason why.

So I got an email newsletter from Doxa to an email address they couldn't possibly have. I pursued them and had no response. I then pinged WUS who also has that address for my account and asked if they had given out my account address. Moderator 'Brad' said it was unlikely there was any real issue because Doxa were great guys and WUS wouldn't do such a thing. I pointed out to hm it was an issue because it was a potential breach of the law. I suggested I was being stone-walled I asked to be put through to Verticalscope.

Thats when stuff happened. Brad pinged Doxa (i know because Rick Marei responded to me by mistake when Brad forwarded them my email). Verticalscope responded saying I was correct to be concerned as it was a breach of data privacy laws if my details were shared with any third party without a legal warrant (which put Brad back in his box). The most interesting thing was Doxa's reply. They admitted having sourced my address via a Paypal transaction I had with Isofrane a few years back. But that it was legal because they own Isofrane.

There it is people. They owned up to being the same company because they want to be able to legally access each company's customer database for cross-marketing purposes.

Like I have said all along...these guys are the same company. The Synchron investor group runs Doxa, Isofrane, Jenny and Aquadive. It's all the same...and it only needed the threat of a legal problem to get them to admit it :-)

The other interesting thing was how different the outcome of this was now Vericalscope runs WUS. The same issue got me banned from WUS by Ernie Romers last time I brought up Synchron's shady conduct. This time the cockroaches had to scurry back to their corners under Verticalscopes torchlight

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
koimaster
Founder

Re: Doxa & The Grand Lies They Tell

Post by koimaster » October 11th 2020, 11:52am

bedlam wrote:
October 11th 2020, 4:57am
Sychron are lying scum. Though Romers was worse, that man is a particular breed of turd IMO.
Romers as you say, a pos who let sponsors ban members. I was banned at wus for posting the where did orange go in the dive watch sub forum. The doxa mod banned for it even though it was not in the doxa forum. He tried to dox me so I outed him for who he was, rick the prick along with a photo of him in leather and rubber.

1946-2006

TemerityB (Online)
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Post by TemerityB » October 11th 2020, 5:25pm

Doxa sucks. Lies, gouging, and the worst bracelets this side of department store watches. In the words of the late, great former New York Mets groundskeeper Pete Flynn: "Away wi' ya."
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
bedlam
WIS Divemaster
Facebook ID: 0

Post by bedlam » October 11th 2020, 9:42pm

Romers banned me for outing his breach of privacy laws when he let sponsors access the personal details of WUS subscribers.

Unfortunately for Ernie the dimbos at Synchron emailed me back-channel when I was pressing them on a few facts on the message board. The problem was that email address was only used for enrolling at WUS and was not publicly available.

Interestingly, the stuff they objected to me saying is what they now freely admit. All the Synchron stuff is from the same group. Lying liars riding on stolen glory from Doxa's watch history.
Meritocracy: the privilege, wealth and advancement of those who chose their parents wisely.
koimaster
Founder

Post by koimaster » October 11th 2020, 11:23pm

bedlam wrote:
October 11th 2020, 9:42pm
Romers banned me for outing his breach of privacy laws when he let sponsors access the personal details of WUS subscribers.

Unfortunately for Ernie the dimbos at Synchron emailed me back-channel when I was pressing them on a few facts on the message board. The problem was that email address was only used for enrolling at WUS and was not publicly available.

Interestingly, the stuff they objected to me saying is what they now freely admit. All the Synchron stuff is from the same group. Lying liars riding on stolen glory from Doxa's watch history.
Yep and which was exposed here by members like you.

1946-2006

Return to “Doxa”