Interestingly...

koimaster
Administrator/Founder
Facebook ID: 100000918104351

Re: Interestingly...

Post by koimaster » August 8th 2019, 8:51pm

Rick he dick is gone, jenny is in control of all of doxa. Sales of the sub line have been falling now for several years, models discontinued. The sub line as always a forum brand.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."
Nuvolari
Watchlord WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Post by Nuvolari » August 9th 2019, 7:50pm

I figure the radio ad might sound a little like this,

“Doxa -

Brought to YOU by TechnoMarine -

Presented by Invicta -

Featuring designs crafted from Crate&Barrel-licensed deep-dish themed wristwear -

Courtesy of the premium *H-Schock Division*, an exciting new brand of rugged collectible luxury timepieces - completely certified to be “not a rip off” - and built to withstand extreme conditions -

Even whacking off in your Mom’s basement when your furiously busy hand slipped off & hit the counter? Yeah, they can handle that - the question is - can you? You broke your wrist, Nancy.

H-Schock - the next generation of a watch you’re probably thinking of and think this is that, but it ain’t. H-Schock. Fuck yeah.”

koimaster
Administrator/Founder
Facebook ID: 100000918104351

Post by koimaster » August 13th 2019, 2:52pm

http://www.tempusfugit.watch/2019/08/th ... ptain.html

My comment on below the review is apparently still being moderated....... :roll:
The Doxa sub was nothing more than a forum watch as admitted at WUS by one of the Mods. Rick Marei & I have butted heads for years. I have a large collection of threats he made to me, In fact I should just post them again on the forums and facebook. You may want to ask him why the original BDWF aka Bestdamnwatchforum (started in 2004 as the Invicta forum) was moved, links destroyed, members spammed by him and finally deleted. You may remember his going on forums and calling John Vargas, a former Doxa employee crazy and if you do not remember that behavior or the posts, I have them archived as well. The fake history of Doxa mimics that of Invicta. Both companies died off and the brand was then purchased by a third party. Invicta watch group in one case, the Jenny family in the other. Neither has a legit claim to the history of the previous companies. I doubt anyone will miss Rick Marei unless they are a doxa fanboi. The WUS doxa forum was moderated with a heavy hand and god help you if you questioned anything they said or the false claim about orange dials being the best underwater. I can only hope that Doxa goes the way of the dodo.

1946-2006

“Your heart was warm and happy

With the lilt of Irish laughter

Every day and in every way

Now forever and ever after."

Return to “Doxa”