Seems As If My Wrist Has Waited For An Eternity!!..

Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS
Facebook ID: 0

Seems As If My Wrist Has Waited For An Eternity!!..

Post by Thunder1 » February 22nd 2020, 9:54am

Well, having taken notice that a number of folks have seen fit to take advantage of the recent sales on Eterna Eternitys @ Ashfords, I decided to join the crowd and picked one up at WatchGooRoos($349.00)..while they were sold out of the silver dial version that some of you chose, I'm O.K. w/ this 'truffle gray' version so far. For the uninitiated, the 40mm black pvd coated SS case houses a Sellita SW2000-1 movement(after the ETA 2824-2)...rotor and bridges are nicely finished..the nubuck leather strap is very soft and is a nice match for the unusually colored dial face...seems like this baby is a good match for those of us that spend a lot of time in khakis or dungarees(i.e. a casual business setting)..so, w/o further ado, some pics..
Eterna Eternity Sw200-1(1).JPG
Eterna Eternity Sw200-1(2).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Thunder1 on February 22nd 2020, 4:33pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...
TemerityB
ASSHAT

Re: Seems As If My Wrist Has Waited For An Eternity!!..

Post by TemerityB » February 22nd 2020, 5:13pm

Such great deals. Well done.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
Thunder1
Senior Member & WIS

Re: Seems As If My Wrist Has Waited For An Eternity!!..

Post by Thunder1 » February 23rd 2020, 8:11am

svaglic wrote:
February 23rd 2020, 7:30am
I like that dial, I was thinking of getting one, but the pvd held me back. That dial is awesome though.
I was thinking about your watch when I bought it!!..oddly enough, when these Eternitys were first released in 2016, there was a brown textured dial that resembles paper amongst them..have yet to see one for sale, though..I think it was ony available in quartz.
https://www.ablogtowatch.com/eterna-gen ... s-watches/
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a low cut dress that zips up the side...neither get the love that they deserve...

Return to “Eterna”