Divein.com: Best Divers For Every Budget

Dedicated to Dive watches
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Divein.com: Best Divers For Every Budget

Post by TemerityB » September 27th 2020, 5:01pm

I found this really interesting: A site about diving picks its top choices for dive watches at a variety of price points. Some interesting picks; there's a lot here, including links and opinions. Not that I care, but I've never seen a website with so many typos. Yet, I looked at this article for a long time.

Buying a dive watch can be hard – no matter if it’s your first dive watch or if you’re just looking for yet another watch to the collection. All in all, you want to find the right one.

We’ve put our dive watch geeks to work and they’ve compiled a thorough list of the best dive watches available in 2020.

Consider it your dive watch cheat sheet.

Source: DIVE.in

https://www.divein.com/dive-watches/

Their picks:

Best Budget Dive Watch:
NOVE Trident Dive Watch
Seiko SKX007
Tissot Seastar 1000 Powermatic
Deep Blue Nato Diver
Casio G-Shock Frogman
Pantor Seahorse Pro Automatic Dive Watch
Davosa Ternos Professional Dive Watch

Best Medium Priced Dive Watch:
DELMA Cayman Automatic Dive Watch
Zodiac Super Sea Wolf
Oris Divers Sixty-Five
Doxa Sub 6000T Professional
Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight
Tag Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5
Longines Legend Diver

Best High-End Dive Watch:
DELMA Blue Shark III Dive Watch
DELMA Periscope Automatic Dive Watch
Tudor Pelagos
Seiko Prospex SBDB018
Omega Seamaster 300M
Rolex Submariner
Panerai Luminor Submersible I950
Breitling Aeromarine Superocean Heritage 42
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster
TemerityB
ASSHAT
Facebook ID: 0

Re: Divein.com: Best Divers For Every Budget

Post by TemerityB » September 27th 2020, 8:34pm

biglove wrote:
September 27th 2020, 6:12pm
Not bad lists, better than most. Seems like there is a bit of leaning on Delma? And how does Citizen not have a watch in there?
I'm super cynical. I see all those click-through links and the first thing that comes to my mind is that the whole place exists just to scarf up click-through Amazon payments. But then I read other stuff there, and it seems to have a couple of actual enthusiasts there. I don't know what to think. I always like to read what actual divers have to say about dive watches. Of the few I know in Long Island, some wear dive watches, but usually some shockingly cheap stuff.
WatchGeeks will go down in watch forum history as the worst watch related site that existed. Trolls, threats, bannings, and owners and sponsors talking out of their collective asses to fleece people out of hard earned money. - Koimaster

Return to “Davy Jones' Locker”